Party

Today, the 2023 batch of military was celebrating their farewell, and everyone in the hall was enjoying a delicious dinner. Miss Jennie, who rarely comes here, was sitting in the middle. She distributed gifts to them, saying,

"I hope you guys become successful and happy in the future." All of them smiled.

Finally, Jennie stood up and poured some food onto a plate. She went inside Tokyo's room and saw him making a mess with paint. Silently, she sat down and offered him food, but he stood up and was about to throw it away. She held his hands and said, "Baby, I know you're angry because I don't let you go out, but at least try to understand me. How can you blame me for all that? I heard you saying those things about me to the warden aunt and even to Grey. Is he that close to you?" Tokyo didn't reply and, holding a knife, he immediately stabbed Jennie in her hands. He was about to do something worse, but Grey walked in along with the warden, and the other lady held Tokyo's hands.

" Stop" she slapped him and Tokyo began to act violently

"Grey give me that Brexanolone injection (a type of injection use to make someone unconscious)
" Tokyo made sure to read the injection and gave it to the lady.. she immediately gave it to Tokyo and the guy passed out and she carefully made him sleep on the bed while Jennie began to cry looking at his son...

" My baby... What happened to you? Why are you behaving like this... I miss your old version... I miss you" she cried holding the sleeping guy while grey was just standing at corner watching the miserable lady who was crying so badly...

"Is he phsyco? I mean does he harm everyone? Kill?" Grey asked

"A little bit"the lady replied looking down...

.

.

It was midnight when Tokyo almost got his consciousness and looked at Jennie sleeping on the floor, holding his knife he was about to stab her head when Jennie looked up and smiled holding his hands...

" when you look at me like this... It's feels so bad... I love you... Please can you let me hug you? " She asked looking at his son whose eyes was filled with hatred but still he didn't said that and crying the lady hugged him...

" I love you... I know you are going through a lot and don't worry you will get fine... You will definitely get fine..."saying that she kissed her son and left...

Tokyo just sighed and began to slowly make small cuts on his leg when Grey closed the door from inside and threw the blade at corner and pulled him on his lap...

" I understand you are going through something but I believe your momma is innocent.. you shouldn't hate her... Maybe we can investigate things right? Can we? " He asked and Tokyo for the first time hugged him tightly...

" Tell me seriously? You think I m crazy? I m not crazy...I swear I m not...I m normal" He asked and Sighing Grey bit his lips ... because not even Tokyo's body language neither his actions says he's normal...

" See you aren't crazy... It's just your mental condition isn't that great.. I think you should give it a thought and start behaving good with your mom.. can you? We should consult a doctor?"

" I won't... Why should I? "

" You should, do it because I m telling you to do it... Ok?I m your soon to be husband and you should do whatever i ask" Grey asked and nodding he pouted looking down and crawling on his lap the guy hugged him tightly...

"I will do whatever you ask me,it's Only because I love you... Don't ever betray me ok?" He asked cupping Grey's face...

"I will protect you no matter what... Trust me ok?" He asked and the guy nodded...
.

.

Walking out of the room, Grey took a deep breath and looked at the figure in front of him.

"Let's go, I have something to discuss," he said, and nodding, they quietly left that place. They sat down in a car and reached a big center where various work was going on. Sitting inside a room, Grey pointed at the board where many pictures of people were displayed, including Tokyo, his mom, and family.

"So earlier we thought that Jennie kanawut is the actual killer of those students who came here for the training and coincidentally most of the time they were Tokyo's roomate and now I think... "

" I know I know what you think, you think that Tokyo killed them and ate their flesh as we already seen him , involved in various things"Davika said getting excited

" Right... !Maybe and maybe not but there's 90%chance that he's the serial who killed around 10 students who came here for training or who went missing... "

" Why not 100%?" Davika asked and Grey smirked...

" Not 100% because I doubt his mother... See if you were a serial killer or a phsyco? What would your mother tell to others? " He asked

" My mother, she won't ever say anything...she often keep these things private "Davika replied...

"Exactly my point... Tokyo's mother, Jennie, never hesitates to reveal her son as a psycho. I mean, no matter how loyal and honest a person is, he or she can never say this about their kids. I don't know what to say... But there's a 10% chance that Tokyo is just a mirror for someone's crime," Grey said, and Davika smiled.

"Are you in love with him? Tell me the truth?" Davika asked, sheepishly smiling, and Grey nodded.

"Of course not... we are investigation officers, not young kids who are seeking love. Once this is over, I'm over it," he said, and they both began to make reports.

I hope that helps! If you have any more requests, feel free to ask.