Story

One year ago... ~~~

After the accident, Tokyo had fallen into the river, swept away by the force of the impact. When he finally emerged from the water, he was in a village called Somuket, a place he had never been before. Disoriented and injured, he stumbled upon house where a couple named Oscar and Olivia lived.

Oscar and Olivia were kind-hearted souls who took in Tokyo without hesitation. They nursed him back to health, tending to his wounds and offering him warmth and comfort.

Tokyo couldn't remember anything about himself, so they started calling him Ash.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, Ash grew closer to Oscar and Olivia. They became his family, his pillars of support in this unfamiliar world. Despite their own struggles, they opened their hearts and home to him, showing him what true compassion and love looked like.

Life in Somuket was far from easy. Ash, being from a poor family, had to take on multiple jobs in the city to support themselves and put food on the table. Every morning, he would wake up determined to make ends meet. From construction work to odd jobs, he did whatever it took to survive.

One fateful day, as Ash was roaming the bustling streets, he came across a heartbreaking sight. A little boy, no older than five, lay on the road, bleeding profusely. His heart sank, and without a second thought, he rushed to his aid. He scooped her up in his arms and carried him to the nearest hospita.

The boy's name was Nora, and he became a ray of light in Tokyo's life. Despite the initial reluctance of Oscar and Olivia due to their financial struggles, they couldn't turn away a child in need. They welcomed Nora into their home, their hearts expanding to accommodate another soul in their little family.

Together, Ash and Nora made a plan to earn money, sometimes resorting to pickpocketing and other tricks. It wasn't the easiest path, but they were determined to make their lives easier and basically help Oscar and Olivia who were feeding them...
.

.

(Present)

As soon as Nora arrived, Tokyo wanted to tell him everything, but he couldn't since the guy was busy playing with Ace and Grey. Finally, they all fell asleep. Tokyo slowly pulled out a mini bag and a box, then gently pulled Nora out of Ace's embrace and made him sit on the couch.

"W-what are you doing, Momma? I need to sleep," Nora whined when Tokyo tapped his cheeks.

"You know, I've got so much money and properties in my hand. They think I'm Tokyo, and that Tokyo was a billionaire... Let's leave this house and go to this place. We can stay there happily," Tokyo announced. Nora's face lit up with a smile, and he checked the papers. But since he wasn't highly educated, he didn't understand much.

"That's great news," Nora said, hugging his momma.

"Let's leave this house now... We need to be quick," he asked, holding Nora's hands. But the guy pulled his hands back.

"No, no, momma, I won't leave Ace and Grey uncle... Let's stay here. We can spend their money and live here until they kick us out. I love being here. I don't want to leave,Ace brother will be sad if I leave "he said, almost crying. Tokyo sighed and nodded.

"Okay, fine... We won't leave, but it was such a good opportunity though. Anyways, wait here," he said, keeping the bag and box back. He sat down beside him, holding a big bowl of ice cream.

"Let's eat this... It's so yummy," Tokyo offered him the ice cream. Smiling and giggling, they enjoyed the wonderful ice cream while watching a cartoon show.
.
.
Returning back to his room, Tokyo looked at Grey, who was sleeping. Sitting down beside him, he looked at the guy seriously.

"Tokyo was really lucky to have you as a boyfriend. You're so handsome," he said, gently touching Grey's nose. Suddenly, Grey opened his eyes a little bit and held Tokyo's hands.

"Can you please hug me and sleep? I missed you so much... I really want to hug you," Grey asked. Tokyo gulped and held his racing heart. He nodded and laid down beside Grey. Grey immediately pulled him closer and tightly, and fell asleep in an instant. Tokyo just stared at him, his heart still racing.

I hope Tokyo Never comes back so I can have all this by myself only, including you.... Handsome!