Reality

While in the beautiful city of Bangkok, Jennie found herself in the comfort of her luxurious, spacious home. Seated in her bedroom, she was engrossed in her work, accompanied by her trusted Warden. Suddenly, her husband and daughter entered the room, closing the door behind them. Her daughter climbed onto her lap, planting a tender kiss on her mother's cheek.

"Oh, how I've missed you, my mommie. Have you completed your tasks?" her daughter inquired, her lips adorably pouted. Jennie couldn't help but smile, pulling her daughter closer as they both reclined.

"Indeed, my love. I have finished my work," she replied, cherishing the precious moment shared with her daughter.

""Oh, darling, don't fret. Our operations were proceeding smoothly as usual, but it seems that this investigating officer somehow stumbled upon our secrets of kidnapping and murder," Jennie whispered, her voice filled with concern.

"But how? Didn't we receive the green signal and bribed all the other inspectors?" she questioned, her tone tinged with confusion.

"I understand. That's how I discovered that they were officers and not ordinary trainees. It was all thanks to your phsyco brother, who let slip the truth... I completely forgot to give him his medication," Jennie responded, her words laced with regret.

""Mom, please be careful. Let's ensure that this Tokyo doesn't disrupt our plans. We must utilize him wisely," her daughter advised, concern evident in her voice.

"No need to worry, my dear. It seems they already believe he's a disturbed guy who committed all those crimes, including poor Pete's demise. The unsuspecting officers remain unaware that Celina, our bodyguard, was the one who harmed Pete. He kept mentioning 'Tokyo because that man was actually trying to save him.

Thankfully, they were able to persuade the doctors to administer special medication to help Pete forget all that he went through," Jennie replied, her tone composed and calculated.

" Sister, if he's your own son then why are you so desperate to announce him crazy and now they may take him to jail"

" Let them do that... Even if Grey will take Tokyo away with him and worst he would torture him and soon the guy will forget about Tokyo and I will take him out and then I will again use him... Tokyo is just a mirror for all my sin... I will do everything and each time he will suffer behind bars... "

" Hey sis, but why are you so eager to label him (Tokyo)as "crazy" and potentially send him to jail? Why didn't you treated him when he was a child?"
The lady asked looking up at her Madam

" He was not crazy , it's us who did that" she replied sipping wine while ruffling her daughter's hair...

" What? He wasn't like that? "

" Nope... After his mom Died he became little bit depressed so I started giving him special Multiple drugs like corticosteroids and many more and now you can see , at first I use to feed him flesh and blood forcefully... And now he eat them happily because he's habitual... But recently Sometimes the effect of medicines go away because of that Grey...

He manipulated him and made him happy, so that's why I had to go there to specially keep an eye on Grey and Tokyo" she said

"Ok... So what you are going to do now? "

" I mean I think ,now,Tokyo is just our last bet and they will simply take Tokyo away... This will save me and this guy will be out of our life forever...it's like hitting two birds with one stone" she said and all of them laughed like phsyco

.

.

Meanwhile on the other side Tokyo who was drawing something got intrupted by Grey who suddenly came and threw the painting away..

"W-why did you do that?" He asked looking at his paintings when Grey just grabbed his hands...

"You always make nasty drawing , doing nasty things, can't you for once behave?" He asked yelling at him.. when suddenly to drift his attention Tokyo pretended and yelled

"Ahhh my tummy... Umm" holding his tummy the guy sat down on the ground and worriedly Grey pulled him up and made him sit on the bed...

" Are you ok? Should I call a doctor? Or you want me to take you there?"

" W-why? Do you want to send me to mantal asylum just like all the other people including my mother? I m not mad Grey , I ain't mad... don't send me there... people there are filthy and bad" Tokyo angrily asked and Grey just giggled and kissed his nose...

" Although you are crazy but you deserve to stay in my heart's asylum not in mental asylum ok" he said consoling his baby and Tokyo could just smile at his boyfriend's words...

"i-i love you Grey " he said looking at Grey and the guy just nodded holding him...

"Don't you feel bad when I never reply anything?" Grey asked raising his eyebrows...

"I don't expect anything from you ... If you don't then don't... I love you that's what important..
I m crazy but I promise I will do whatever you ask"

"Anything ?" Grey asked raising his eyebrows and Tokyo just nodded...

" Then trust me and do whatever I ask... I promise I will take you out of it... I don't know anything, what's right and what's wrong but I promise I will make you happy and will be with you in any way... I will" he said and happily Tokyo hugged him...