Sleep

After one week...

Tokyo was almost ready to sleep, but today he was feeling angry as for the past few days he's been worrying about Grey, as the guy rarely texts Ace about his whereabouts.

"Did he call you?" Tokyo asked while struggling to make some breakfast, when Ace held his hands.

"Yup, he's okay... He's back in town and you should rest... Grey brother sent a food parcel for us... Let's eat it," he said, and rolling his eyes, Tokyo sat down while Ace served both of them the noodles and other things Grey ordered for them.

"Should I call brother here? He must be at the house as he informed me that he's on leave for two days?" Ace excitingly asked, but looking at Tokyo's expression, he sighed.

"It's okay... Anyways, I'm going to meet my brother... I will be back at night, okay," he said, and Tokyo spoke.

"You can call him here... But only one time," he said in his serious voice, and happily Ace just kissed Tokyo and holding Nora's face, he kissed him too.

"I love you both so much," he called his brother, and after some time, Grey walked in, and Ace directly told him to eat. So, he sat down in front of Tokyo, looking weak and pale.

"Are you okay, brother?" Ace asked, checking his forehead, sitting down beside him.

"I'm perfectly fine... It's just the food over there wasn't great, so I was feeling weak... Thanks for inviting me, Tokyo."

"Don't talk to me..." Tokyo yelled back, and without saying anything, Grey began to eat while talking to his brother about his recent case.

"Wow! That's very dangerous... It's good that Edward is safe now..."

"Yup, they already lost their elder baby, and now even the second one was kidnapped... It's good that the kid was found."

"What? Elder baby?" Ace asked...

"Yes, the Shimon province leader, James Traipipatanpong, had two babies, but the first lady lost her son in a fair... They tried hard to find him, but they couldn't. Can you believe the eldest baby was going to be the next leader or prince, but he got lost?"

"Have you seen his face? I mean the eldest baby's face?" Ace asked when Nora interrupted...

"It must be me... I look like a prince," Nora jokingly said, and Ace nodded, pulling his cheeks...

"Yup, my scammer prince... You will just scam people rather than ruling over people," he said, and all of them laughed...

"They finished their meal, and suddenly Nora, with his mini bag in hand, announced his intention.

"I'm heading to the other side of the mountain for hiking... Don't worry about me," he said, planting a kiss on Tokyo's cheeks. Tokyo nodded, understanding that during their homeless days, Nora had become intimately familiar with every nook and cranny of the village.

"What? How can you let him go alone, Tokyo?" Ace's concern tinged with a hint of frustration.

"Well, when we were homeless, he used to roam around, so he knows his way... Don't worry," Tokyo reassured, but before he could finish, Ace interjected.

"Of course not... No way... I'm coming with you, you little stubborn baby," Ace declared, grabbing Nora's hand, and with Nora happily hitching a ride on Ace's back, they both headed out.

As the door closed behind them, Grey, who had been quiet until then, rose from his seat, avoiding eye contact.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving... I won't bother you," Grey announced, almost making his exit, but Tokyo halted him.

"Finish your dessert first... I don't want it to go to waste," Tokyo insisted, reminding Grey of the sweet treat they had ordered.

"It's 'dessert,' not 'desert,' you silly," Grey chuckled, momentarily forgetting their tension, as he settled back in his seat, enjoying his ice cream.

"You always look beautiful, even while enjoying ice cream," Grey complimented, but Tokyo, trying to suppress his emotions, simply looked down. A solitary tear escaped Grey's eye as he rose to leave.

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad or broke your trust, but I really love you... I know it might be hard for you to forgive me, but please don't hate me... I really want you back, but if you're happy without me, I won't mess that up... Just know, you're the only one for me... That lady was just a coworker and friend, I never thought of anyone else but you... When you disappeared, I stopped looking for love elsewhere... You've always been my one and only."

Tokyo asked, sounding jealous, "So, you were okay with dating others while we were together... But only realized you liked me after I disappeared?"
Grey sighed softly, understanding Tokyo's feelings...

"I was drawn to you from the moment we connected intimately. But our circumstances were complex, with your erratic behavior and my duty as a police officer... I was waiting for the right moment to reveal everything," Grey explained, his love for Tokyo evident in his words.

"What if I truly were a criminal? What if I had committed heinous acts?" Tokyo's voice rose, frustration boiling over.

"I would have ensured you received the help you needed, following due legal process... Because, at the end of the day, you are a good person," Grey assured, but Tokyo's anger erupted, culminating in a violent outburst.

"I hate you... Get out!" Tokyo's words cut through the air as he pushed Grey away, but Grey, cupping Tokyo's cheeks, pleaded for understanding.

"I love you because of your kindness and innocence... Despite the turmoil, I never stopped believing in you," Grey's confession melted Tokyo's resolve, and he collapsed into Grey's embrace, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I hate you... I hate you so much," Tokyo's conflicted emotions spilled out, but Grey's gentle reassurance gave him a glimmer of hope.

"Can't we start over?" Grey's plea hung in the air, and though Tokyo remained silent.. ., pushing Grey, when Grey held his body, cupping his cheeks.

"You know why I love you, I love you because you are a good guy... You are kind and caring and innocent, I knew it from the day I got to know about you... I trusted you because I saw you were innocent, otherwise why would I bother to risk everything... Your mother made sure to put all the blame, but I never believed and always thought about you because you were always innocent to me... You were acting weird because of your mom... I know you can't or will never do that... I love you because you are actually an innocent baby, a guy with a golden heart and a lovely face but gets angry easily," Grey somehow tried to regain control of the situation, and suddenly, Tokyo burst out crying and hugged Grey.

"I hate you, I fucking hate you... you know how much I was in pain when you told those bastards to arrest me... I thought you didn't trust me... you always lied to me... I always told you everything."

"Of course not... you never told me the whole truth, you never told me that the lady was giving you pills to make you crazy... I found out by myself..."

"Yeah, but you should have known about it by yourself..."

"I'm not a superhero with powers, baby," he hugged his cute baby who was still crying.

"Whatever, I hate you... Leave me," Tokyo pushed him away, and Grey just sighed and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry, can't we get back together? Please... now that everything is okay... Let's get back together, please?" He asked, but ignoring him, Tokyo just turned around.

"Wash all the dishes and shift your luggage here... Don't dare to leave this place again and flirt with other people, I'll slit down your throat" he was about to leave when Grey held his hands.

"You mean? You forgave me?" He asked, and Tokyo slapped his hands.

"No, never but... Do whatever I ask, okay?" He said finally relenting.