Kiss

(after a month)
Grey got ready and was checking on Ace and Nora whether they got ready or not.ACe is in a military school while Nora is in normal school as they enrolled him last week here...

"Please don't bully anyone. If you don't like them, just don't talk to them, okay?" Ace asked, and Nora nodded, rolling his eyes while munching on a big bun.

"I ain't talking to you. You took that ugly boy's side instead of mine... Don't talk to me," Nora said, ignoring Ace. Ace sighed in response.

"You are so little yet so arrogant... It was your fault. Why did you hit him first? And calling him a black cat, that's so mean," Ace asked, and Nora just kicked him away.

"I will do it. You're my brother, you should always be on my side instead of taking someone else's side... I hate you," Nora sulked, turning around. Ace sighed again, pulling the little one into his lap..

My little evil baby, no matter what, we shouldn't bully anyone. Whatever is wrong is wrong. No matter what you say or do, it's wrong. You shouldn't have hit him in the first place. He's a small boy, you should befriend him.

"I don't want to... He's ugly and black."

" We can't judge anyone based on their looks, and being black is just the texture of the skin. He's new to Thailand, you should help him rather than being mean to him." Ace replied trying to make the little guy understand

"But he looks weird."

"Ummm... Okay, fine, if you're not trying to understand me, let's not talk then," Ace said, becoming upset and leaving Nora. The little baby held his hands.

"Okay, tell me how to do it. Tell me what to do? How to be super nice to everyone?" Nora asked.

" You don't need to do anything, baby. You don't need to be super nice to anyone. Just don't be mean to anyone. You have to be kind and respectful. You don't need to push yourself to talk to anyone you don't like, but you can't put your opinion on others, especially if it hurts someone. Because when we hit or say mean things, it can hurt them. Imagine if I were rude to you, would you like it?" Ace asked, and Nora shook his head.

"Similarly, everyone feels the same. Everyone has feelings. We should respect and treat everyone the same. Be kind to others and love everyone around you," Ace said, and Nora nodded.

They all had breakfast together except for Tokyo Because he never wake up early morning so grey let him. Sleep for as long as he want, and finally, as Grey left for work, Nora, like a little duck, walked towards the other baby, who was his age, and gave him a bouquet of white tulips.

"I apologize for my bad behavior. I was just being a bad guy, maybe because I ate something bad. I'm really sorry," Nora bowed down, and Ace proudly looked at the little baby and smiled.

"It's okay, Nora. I don't mind. Thanks a lot. I love flowers. Here's some chocolate for you," Ace said, pulling out chocolates from his bag and giving them to Nora.

"Thank you so much. It's my favorite chocolate. Let's be friends," Nora offered his hand, and they both became friends.

.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Tokyo, who had just woken up, decided to satisfy his growling stomach with a delicious breakfast. As he poured all the food onto his plate, tragedy struck! The plate slipped from his hands, shattering his hopes of a satisfying meal. With a sad face, he had no choice but to bid farewell to his fallen feast. Determined to satisfy his hunger, Tokyo attempted to order food, but his lack of experience left him feeling helpless. Frustrated, he finally decided to call upon Grey for assistance.

"Come home, I'm starving!" Tokyo exclaimed, hastily ending the call and immediately regretting his impulsive action.

"Why would he come just because I'm hungry?" Tokyo chuckled to himself, realizing the absurdity of his request. As he pondered what to do next, Grey unexpectedly appeared, wiping his feet and taking charge of the situation. Tokyo, still in his casual attire of shorts and a tank top, received Grey's reprimand.

"Don't sit like that, go dress up properly," Grey scolded, his annoyance evident as he tried to focus on his cooking..

"You can't control what I wear, okay? It's hot, and I'll dress as I please," Tokyo retorted, clearly annoyed.

"Alright, fine, I apologize. I wasn't trying to stop you. But you know what? I feel like giving you a surprise kiss... Would you like to be forcefully kissed by me?" Grey asked mischievously. Tokyo looked away, feeling his cheeks turn red. Eventually, Grey prepared a wonderful bowl of Tom Yum soup and served it to Tokyo.

"I need to leave now, okay? I'm running late for some work," Grey announced, ready to make his exit. But just as he was about to leave, Tokyo shouted, "Come here right now!" Grey immediately turned around and stood in front of him.

"Yes, tell me. I'm in a hurry, baby," Grey asked, eager to hear what Tokyo had to say. Tokyo pulled him down slightly and planted a kiss on his cheek. Grey froze in the moment, his face turning red.

"I... I mean, thank you. I love you so much," Grey said, his voice filled with emotion as he hugged Tokyo tightly. After a moment, Grey reluctantly pulled away, but then he turned around and quickly returned, tapping his cheeks.

"One more, please! Please," Grey begged, a mischievous smile on his face. Tokyo couldn't resist that adorable plea and happily kissed Grey's cheeks again. With a big smile, Grey finally left for work, feeling incredibly happy.