shadows of betrayal

The sun went down, making the sky pretty colors. Tokyo and Grey sat close on the balcony, holding hands. A soft wind blew, and Tokyo rested his head on Grey's shoulder. Grey hugged Tokyo and smiled.

"I love being here with you," Grey said quietly. "It feels like time stops."

Tokyo smiled back, feeling happy. "Me too," he whispered, leaning in for a gentle kiss. They felt really close in that moment, knowing they loved each other a lot. They stayed like that, feeling happy and content together.

Grey couldn't help but feel drawn to him. Grey walked over, gently touching Tokyo's chest, feeling the warmth of his skin. Tokyo leaned in, and they kissed passionately. Their lips met in a fiery embrace as they explored each other's passion. They lost track of time, lost in their love for each other. Wrapped in each other's arms, they felt complete, forgetting the world around them as they shared a beautiful moment together.
.
.
.

Tokyo awoke one morning with a jolt, memories flooding back to him like a torrential downpour. He remembered the laughter, the whispered promises, and the tender moments he shared with his boyfriend, Grey. But along with those memories came a bitter truth of betrayal which Tokyo did to him... All those things that happened and everything that Grey did to him...

As Tokyo lay in bed, his mind racing with thoughts of betrayal, he couldn't shake off the feeling of anger that consumed him. The memories that once brought him comfort now felt tainted with lies and deception. He recalled the countless times Grey had reassured him of his love and commitment, only to discover the painful truth—a truth Tokyo wished he could erase from his mind.

With a heavy heart, Tokyo dragged himself out of bed and wandered through the apartment they once shared, every corner a painful reminder of their shattered relationship. The photographs on the walls mocked him, capturing moments of happiness that now felt like cruel jokes.he smashed each things and

Sitting at the kitchen table, Tokyo stared blankly at the breakfast Grey had prepared for him, the sight of it turning his stomach. How could he have been so blind? How could he have not seen the signs of Grey's betrayal sooner?how could he actually forget it all... He threw all the dishes and broke all the painting... The house was complete mess while all he wanted to kill the guy name Grey
..
.
.
.
.

Grey walked into the apartment, his mind still buzzing from a long day at work. He was looking forward to spending the evening with Tokyo, cooking dinner together and cuddling up on the couch or watch tv with Nora and Ace, their beloved babies. But as he walked into the kitchen, he  met with an unexpected sight,his house was looking like someone barged in here or exploited everything.

Tokyo was standing by the counter, hastily grabbing his mini bag, his movements frantic. Grey's brow furrowed in confusion as he noticed Nora crying holding Ace who was also crying...

"Hey, what's going on?" Grey asked, concern lacing his voice as he approached Tokyo. But before he could receive an answer, Tokyo's hand shot out, connecting with Grey's cheek in a sharp slap.

"Y-you fucking betrayed me.. i-i will kill you" Tokyo launched a big punch on his face again and was looking like he would also kill him but as Nora started crying more he stopped.

Grey stumbled back against the counter, his hand flying to his stinging cheek as he stared at Tokyo in shock.

"Tokyo, what... what was that for? What happened?" he managed to stammer out, the pain of the slap quickly giving way to confusion and hurt.

Tokyo's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he turned away, his voice trembling with emotion.

"You betrayed me.. you lied to me,you were never a trainee...you were a cop who came to rescue everyone...you never loved me...all you wanted to catch my mother and you lied to me...I fucking hate you, i-i can't do it...no I can't"  he shouted grabbing Grey's collar,his words heavy with sorrow.

Grey's heart plummeted at Tokyo's words, his mind racing as he struggled to make sense of the situation.

"Can't do what? Tokyo, please, talk to me," he pleaded, his voice cracking with desperation.

But Tokyo shook his head, pushing past Grey and heading towards the door.

"I'm leaving you, I remembered everything,how you betrayed me..how you lied to me and how" he said softly wiping his tears, his voice filled with a mixture of pain and resignation.

Panic surged through Grey as he reached out to grab Tokyo's arm, his fingers closing around the fabric of his jacket in a desperate attempt to keep him from leaving

"No, wait, please, let me explain," he begged, his voice thick with emotion.Tokyo just crossed his arms heaves out a sigh...

"Fine! Explain. I don't want any misunderstanding. Maybe I don't know a part of the story. Tell me," he asked, anger still evident on his face.

"I was just helping you... I swear, although I went there as a cop, but I genuinely loved you," Grey tried to make him understand, but the guy was too stubborn to stop.

"Ok, tell me the truth. The first time you had sex with me... It's because you wanted to get closer, right? I want the truth. Your plan was just to make me fall for you so that you can know my mom's truth, right?" he asked. And this time, Grey just gulped down, and Tokyo just laughed out loud, clapping his hands.

"Very good, baby... I like your honesty," he said, tapping his cheeks.

"Please don't leave me... Please, I love you... I agree I was wrong, but I love you... I promise I do... Please, please," he cried, holding the guy, but Tokyo was just standing without any emotions.

"Leave me," Tokyo said violently when Grey began to cry harder.

"See, ok if you hate me, and it's ok if you don't want to talk, but at least don't leave... At least for Nora... I swear I won't irritate you... Please?" Grey asked, and Tokyo just bit his lips. He was angry, hurt, eventually he was also thinking about where to go... He actually doesn't know what to do and where to go.

"No... I'm fucking leaving... Even if I die... I'm leaving... I can't stay with you... I hate this face of yours," he said, trying to get out when Ace held Tokyo's hands.

"You hate me too?" he asked, almost looking like crying, and somehow Tokyo ended up crying and hugged him.

"I don't, baby... I don't... I swear I badly want to live with you, but I hate this guy... I hate him," he cried holding him.when suddenly something clicked in Grey's head and the guy spoke...

"Ok fine... Don't leave... You can stay here... I will leave... I will leave... Please stay," Grey immediately said, wiping his tears.

"Yes, please don't go anywhere... I want to stay here, momma," Nora cried too, and now Tokyo was a little bit confused about what to do.

"Umm... Tell him to leave right now... otherwise, I will leave," Tokyo said, looking at Ace, and the poor guy looked at his brother. Wiping his tears, Grey packed his bags and was about to hug Nora when the little guy spoke.

"I hate you too... you hurt my momma... No hugs for you," he said, glaring at him, and Grey just scoffed, looking at his brother.

"If you're gonna hug him, then we won't talk to you," Nora warned Ace, and Ace still went near and hugged his brother.

"Stay safe... I know you are going to just another building, but take care..."

"You take care of both of them, please... I will miss you," glancing at Tokyo with a sad face, the guy just left holding his bags.