Chapter one - Weak

Made completely for fun. Call of duty fanfiction :)
TW: CURSING AND SLIGHT VIOLENCE

You wake up in a heavy sweat. You had seen a nightmare about Ghost, your Lieutenant again. How he beat your ass again while training, infront of everyone. That bitch.

You decided to take a warm shower to try and wash the uncomfortable thoughts out.

You instantly calm down as the warm water hits your body. You still felt a little uneasy so you decided to wash your hair as well.

You get out from the warm shower. Your whole body red from the hot water. The whole restroom was foggy from the warm air.

You wrap your hair in a towel and squeeze the excess water out into the towel. Then you put on a fresh pair of underwear and a new bra. You head out from the restroom wrapped up tightly in your floral towel. It had your favourite flowers, daisies.

You set the towel on your office chair, wich is already full of clothes, like always. You go to your wardrobe to pick out something to wear, before heading to eat some breakfast in the common room.

You took out a black shirt and some dark green cargo pants. You tied your hair up in a ponytail. You pull on some white sneakers and leave.

As you arrive into the common room you are met with Gaz making breakfast for everyone and soap and Ghost watching the television. Price is probably in his office doing some work or preparing a new mission.

You make your way to Gaz.
"You need any help?"
"Yeah, can you fry some eggs?" He asks handing you a container with six eggs.
"Yeah, sure." You say taking the container from his hand and getting a pan.

You begun to fry the eggs. After you were done, the common room was filled with the scent of fried eggs. You took out four plates. You didn't take one for Price because you didn't know when he was coming out from his office.

You place one egg on every plate. They could come and get more if they wanted. You put the plates on the table and everyone comes to get one. You smile as they do so.

You have always been the caring and nice member of tf141. You were the person who always had a smile on your face. You would be the most likely to help someone even if it would get you in danger. For some reason it annoyed Ghost. You would overload yourself with tasks that were not even ment for you.

You would often clean up after the others or do everyone's laundry. For some reason it annoyed Ghost to bits. He thought that you should say no for at least sometimes. That's why he asked you to run one more lap, do one more push up or one more hit. He would ask many times for the last one of everything.

"You were a little slow. Could you do another lap?" He would ask even when he would see that you were about to fall to the ground from exhaustion. With a miracle you would always be able to fo the one lap, push up or punch.

Now you were washing the dishes of Soap, Gaz and you. Ghost walked to you and placed his plate in the sink. You look up at him with a puzzled look.

"Wash it," he says hoping for you to say something on the lines of: "Wash your own dishes to fuck off." Instead you took the plate and started scrubbing it while humming a song stuck in your head.

You didn't want to talk to Ghost after yesterday when he had absolutely destroyed your ass in training.

He was so mad. You didn't even bother to question him? Who did you think you were? Whatever. He could just beat your ass in training again.