Chapter 5- My boyfriend

TW: KISSING, AND SLIGHT TOUCHING (sounds so wrong 😭)

"Ghost..."

"Simon."

"Simon." You repeat his words. The way they made you feel. You knew his real name. The amount of trust he just put into you.

"Y/N." You turn your gaze to his eyes as he says your name.

"I am not the best with this stuff, but try and understand. Ok?"

You give him a small nod as a sign of understanding and to carry on.

"So I really like you. Y/N I like like you. I like you more than just a teammate. And I get this anger whenever I see another man tuch you or make you laugh."

...

"What I am trying to say is that will you... Well. Be mine?" He said looking away in slight embarrassment. He sounded like a teenage boy confessing his love to the pretty girl of the school.

You let out a soft chucle. "That was really corny Simon, but yes I will be yours. Anytime and always. Actually I think I like you too. I think I have always liked you." You say smiling at him a little embarrassed too.

There was a silence, though it wasn't an awkward one more like the comfortable one.

Then ghost broke the silence by stepping forward. Now your chests were touching. You needed to look up to see him.

Then he lifted his mask up until his lips. The room didn't have lights on so the only light was the sunlight. You saw his gorgeous lips and sharp jawline. You aredy had known that he was handsome, but never could have imagined this handsome.

He must have noticed your staring, because he chuckled.
"My eyes are up here, love." He said smirking right after.

You looked at his eyes. They were screaming a warning of nature of the man, but you ignored it, because you saw something good deep inside him.

He slightly bent down and kissed you softly on the lips. The kiss was passionate and hungry, but still somehow soft.

He pushed you on your bed and pinned you down from the wrists not breaking the kiss. You tried to pull away to catch some breath, but he pushed his lips on you harder until your head was against the mattress.

"Simon..." You whispered in his mouth.

"Shh darling. We don't want anyone to hear. Or do we?" He whispered finally pulling away to let you breath.

His breath was hot on your neck and it made you tikle.

You shake your head slowly.

"Atta girl."

You hum softly at his words. He kisses your neck softly not leaving any marks. It feels like he thinks he could break you if he were to be more rough.

"We have lunch soon and I need a shower. You should get going." you say actually a little sad.

"Don't worry I can wait here until you are done and then we can go have lunch together. How does that sound, mm?"