chapter 4- Hot Assh*le

TW: SWEARING

You stormed angryly towards the home room. Fucking jealous son of a bitch Ghost.

Sure it was cute that he cared, but enough was enough. You tried to get it into his big head, which you were sure was only bone and no brains.

You swang the door open when you stepped in the home room.

König slightly jumped and Soap turned his head slowly to look who it was. As he recognised you he let out a sigh in relief.

Ghost was right behind you.

You walked over to the couch and sat down half on top of Königs leg. He raised and eyebrow, wich was a little hard to see from the eye holes of his sniper hood.

"Just play along." You whisper to him looking straight ahead trying to ignore Ghost the best you can.

König places his had on your shoulder and pulls you on his lap.

"Ghostie come. There is plenty of place." König says smirking under his mask.

"I'm good. I'm not really a horror movie person. You can put her down." Ghost answers his voice slightly annoyed.

"Oh really? Because you seem to just be out of one with that goofy mask." You mutter under your breath. For your horror ghost just so happened to hear it.

"Y/N you know why I'm here. I advise you to go to sleep." The "advice" sounded more like a command so you decided that you had pushed his limits enough for the day. You couldn't help but mumble something about him beeing insecure when hiding his face just as soon as you left the room.

You were really tired of the training, arguing and the movie so you decided to just sleep in some underwear and a big t-shirt. You took off you bra, because it had been feeling a little uncomfortable for the past few hours and dosed off to the wonderful world of dreams.

__________________________________

The next morning

You woke up to someone knocking on your door. Who on earth. It wasn't even over six yet.

You open the door to see ghost. You have no idea why he had come so early and why.

"Y/N you are late for training. Get dressed and come when you are ready." He slightly yelled at you. Then his eyes travelled down to your chest and you could see his eyes squirt meaning that he was most likely smiling.

"What?" You say confused.
That's when you remember that you are not wearing a bra.
FUCKING HELL!

You blush and shut the door in his face.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes!" You yell in a hurry.

Apparently you had forgot to put a alarm on for the day and woke up late. This would not slide without a punishment. Extra training, some cleaning or maybe a night shift? Why did you need to be so forgetful?

You put on some shorts and a t-shirt, wich was just loose enough to be comfortable in, but tight enough to show some of your curves. You were feeling lazy that day.