Chapter 3 - Mine

TW: CURSING AND KISSING
__________________________________
Y/N'S POV:

You were taking a shower yet again. The water was very hot. It slightly burned your skin. Enough to feel but not enough to do actual damage.

You enjoy doing your hair for fun and coming up with skincare routines. It calms you down.

You step out the shower and the cool air hits your body. You rap yourself in a towel and walk out the restroom.

You put your hair up in a messy bun, they get to job done and are cute. You apply some moisturiser and spread it all across your face. You were about to put on some lip balm when you hear a knock on your door.

You groan in annoyance and walk to the door.

It's Ghost.

You try to shut it before Ghost could have time to say anything, but for your sake he placed his foot before you had the chance to.

"I'm here to apologise." He says looking down at you while leaning against the doorframe.

"Go on." You say, waiting.

"Well it was wrong for me to say that you are weak." He says looking at you.

"Fuck yeah it was." You say looking at him with a judging eye.

"I judged you before I even won. And if I would have won, you were still great. I am truly sorry.", He says with a hint of regret in his voice.

"I forgive you and actually had aredy." You say trying to shit the door, but he still has something else to say.

"So this Köni-" you cut him off.
"Ohhh. So the only reason you even apologise is because you want to ask about König!" You say while smirking.

"You want me so bad." You say with a mocking voice.

"Oh yeah? And what if I do? Is there something wrong with that?" He says stepping into your room. You stumble a little bit back. You weren't expecting him to say that.

You back up a little bit more until you are pressed against the wall.

"Ghost what are you do-" you are cut off by Ghost kissing you roughly through his mask right on your lips. He puts his hand on your hip and the other behind your head. He presses your head against his to deepen the kiss.

"Ghost." You moan into his mouth. He doesn't stop and he tilts his head deepening the kiss even more.

As you finally pull away from Ghosts lips to catch some air he speaks. "Y/N I don't want to share you. You can still talk to König, but I swear you are dead if you two do some stupid shit."

You don't know what to say. Ghost likes you? What is up with this man?

"Ghost I-"
"Understood?" Ghost says tightening his grip on your hips.

"Yes lieutenant." You say almost a little bit too fast.

"Good." He says pulling you in by the waist and kissing you again. As your lip sperate again your heart is beating like crazy.