Chapter 2- jealous

This story is made completely for fun:)

TW: CURSING ANF VIOLENCE

Back to Y/N's pov
__________________________________

You slam the door in Ghost's face.
You should have not done that... Oh well, what is done is done.

You walk over to your bed. Why did he need to see you fresh out the shower? Or what did it even matter after all? It's not like you liked him or something. Or did you?

Motherfucking Ghost. Could you not get him off your mind at least once?

You would have normally just taken a hit shower, but you just did so it would be a waste of water. What was there even to do? You guessed you could someone with something.

There you have it!

You could make some coffee and sandwiches for the nurses of tf142. They would probably appreciate that. They didn't usually have time to make anything, because they were always working.

You grab your headphones and put on some of your favourite music.

You make your way to the kitchen swinging your hands on your sides very proud of your idea. You put the coffeemaker on and start making sandwiches for five people. Two pieces of bread on each side, ham, salad, cucumber, tomato and cheese.

You put the sandwiches in a basket and pour the coffee into a thermos. You start to walk towards the building where the nurses work. You hum the melody in your headphones. You are not really focusing where you are walking so you don't notice Ghost leaning against a wall.

Ghost has his hands in his pockets and watches as you walk past him.

He starts following you. His pase is faster so he caught up to you fast. He snatched your headphones from you and placed them on his head. His eyes widened slightly as he heard what you were listening to.

"Ay! Give em' back slenderman!" You shout at him mad.

"I don't think I will. What do you have in that basket?" He says with his thick hot british accent.

"I think you will give them back to me. And not like it was your business what I do, but I'm going to go give some coffee and sandwiches to the nurses." You say slightly pissed at his question.

You try and snatch your headphones back, but Ghost dodges your hand.

"Don't even try to take them back, love," Ghost says smirking under his mask.

Did he just call you "love"? Uhh whatever he probably was doing it just to annoy you.

You let out an annoyed groan. Ghost was such a pussy.

He takes the basket from you. You look at him surprised.

"I'm coming with you." He says.

Why was he beeing so nice? Why was he coming with you? (Ay yo?)
Probably he just wanted to seem like he thought about the nurses too. I guess it was fine.

You both walk into the building where the nurses worked. You see one of the nurses and go talk to her.

"I-"
Ghost glares at you.
"We brought some coffee and sandwiches for you all." You say to the nurse.