Chapter 9 Grian & Scara

With Grian

  Grian walked through the desert, unable to find Scar. He was already worried because he was on his red life. Where was he? Dawn was approaching as he still looked for Scar. Clearly, he wasn't in the dessert. So he headed toward Skizzle Point in hopes Scar just wandered off.
  As Grian got to the forest, he could hear footsteps coming at him from the left.  He turned and was immediately slammed down to the ground. He was having trouble breathing due to the heavy weight on his chest. Then it was eased off, and he looked up to see a gray skinned girl with dark gray hair and red eyes. She had a black shirt and light gray ripped up pants. She was wesring diamond armor that seemed enchanted as well. She seemed familiar but absolutely different at the same time. Maybe it was because of her scars on her face similar to....Scar's?
  "Oh goodness, I am so sorry, Grianne," the girl spoke.
  Her voice was just like Scar's but more feminine and higher in pitch. Grian was honestly too stunned to realize she called him Grianne because her voice sounded so much like Scar's. But his train of thought was broken when she helped him up. It was so fast that he almost lost his balance.
  "Are you okay?" the gray skinned girl asked.
  "Yeah, I'm fine. But who are you?" Grian asked a bit out of breath.
  "You don't remember me, Grianne? It's me, Scara," she answered, sounding a bit hurt.
  "Who is Grianne?" Grian asked, very confused now.
  "Don't tell me you can't remember? Did you hit your head or something?" she asked in an annoyed tone.
  "No, I didn't I..." Grian started but was cut off by Scara.
  "Well, I'll help you refresh your memory while we had to Dogwarts."
  'What the heck is going on?' Grian thought in his head.
  Scara started to explain the whole Creeper incident, the desert, and how Rey was an enemy to them. Grian would pipe in a couple of things like the triple kill, the attempted dark oak monopoly, and the first death of Pizza.
  "Seems your memory is pretty good except about Pizzeria, Rey, Skylar, and Jilly, but you might remember later on," Scara remarked.
  "But that's....Scara, look out!" Grian shouted as a Creeper started to come towards them.
  Scara made startled noises that Scar would make but managed to deal with the Creeper. This only reminded Grian about Scar more. Once the Creeper was dead, he noticed Scara taking off her chest plate.
  "Scara, put your armor back on!!" Grian shouted.
  "Ok, ok, geez. Such a worrier," Scara snickered as she put on her chest plate.
  'She is so much like Scar. Why do I have to be the babysitter?' Grian thought as they walked on nearing Dogwarts now.
  Hopefully, things will clear up soon. But right now, they just need to figure out how this happened.