Chapter 10 Grianne & Scar

With Grianne

  Mobs were becoming fewer now that daylight is coming. Grianne was heading towards Dogwarts while keeping an eye out for Scara. She was worried but not too worried because the threat of Red Winter had settled down due to the strange events. As she took another step, she heard screaming and spiders hissing. The screams sounded like Scara but more masculine and deeper. She ran towards the screaming to see a gray boy in diamond armor running from a spider and a couple of creepers.
  "Hang on, I'm coming," she called.
  She ran up and started to deal with the Creepers. Fortunately, they were targeting the stranger, so she was able to get a couple pieces of gunpowder from them. When it came to the Spider, the gray boy had killed it and picked up the string. She noticed her eyes were red, and he had similar scars to Scara.
  "About time you showed up, Grian. I've been running for ages," he exclaimed.
  "Wa-wa-wait, Grian? Who's Grian?" Grianne exclaimed.
  "Well, isn't that you. Don't tell me you hit your head or something and forgot," he said.
  "No, I didn't, I..." she didn't get to finish before the grayed skinned boy spoke again.
  "Do you remember my name? Do you remember anything about Dogwarts or Pizza?"
  "Listen to me, my name is not Grian, it's Grianne!" she shouted.
  "Geez, you really had a number done on you then since that strange blue lightning," he remarked.
  'You experienced the blue lightning too?' Grianne thought you herself.
  "Well, I'll refresh your memory as we go. So first off, Grian, my name is Scar, and we live over..."
  "In the desert known as the Desert Kingdom. Yes, I know that," Grianne interrupted.
  Scar wrapped an arm around her, and they both walked together toward Dogwarts.
  "Glad to see that is still intact," Scar remarked.
  'Why is he so much like Scara? Why do I have to babysit all well?' Grianne thought to herself.
  Scar rambled on and on about everything that happened to him and this person named Grian. She noticed they were very similar to her own experience with Scara. She hoped the answers would be found at Dogwarts.