Chapter 1: Surprise In The Night

YOUR POV

"Alright Y/N see you tomorrow!" One of my friends called as I walked out the door, "Okay!" I called back.
"I'm surprised shes still awake from all that cake." I laughed to my self.
I had just left from Rikas sweet 16 birthday party,which was crazy it was like 2am in the morning I should had left by 10pm.
It wasent that bad I guess, I only lived a block away.
I was right down the street from my house when I saw a figure in a white hoodie run across the street to my house.
" What the!" I whispered to myself before calling the police.
"911 what's your emergency?" A lady said answering the phone , her voice sounded tired but firm.
"Hello? Ma'am some one just broke in to my house!" I hyperventilatied
"Ma'am are you in the house?'
"No I'm down the street"
"OK I'm going to need your address and name."
I couldn't answer her my throat had a lump in it as I thought about my parents. I dropped my phone and dashed toward the house, but quickly turned around picking it up ending the call and hugging it.
"My baby I'm sorry!" I kissed it before dashing toward my house.

When I got there the door was wide open and the lights where on but I didn't see my parents, "mom?! Dad?!"
No response, I ran up the stairs into their bed room but there was no sign of them.
I was about to sigh with relief when I heard CRASH! I raced to my bed room to see the man with a white hoodie and black hair stand before me with his back facing me.
One of my jewelry boxes layed on the floor shattered into a billion piceces.
"Who are you!" I yelled at him grabbing the closest thing to me which was an old baseball bat.
"You look tired why don't you ........GO TO SLEEP!" he lunged out at me with a knife in his hand causing me to collide with the wall behind me.
I whacked him in the side of the head with bat which made him hit the floor hard.
"T-theres plenty more where that came from!" I yelled at him.
He slowly got on his hands and knees turning his head toward me. His eyes had black borders around them, his pupils where small and he had this smile that stretched across his face from ear to ear.....it was burned into my mind.
His knife was still in his hand so I tightened my grip on the bat and post ioned my self to swing again.
The man stood up dusting himself off sighing, I swung again but this time he caught the bat with one hand, "tsk tsk.....you know you shouldnt test your luck with killers like me" he threw the bat down the hallway causing it to land in front of parents room door. He then pushed me against the wall with the knife to my neck. His face was close to mine his eyes burning into my soul with his breath attacking my neck.
"Now.....let's try this again......GO TO SLEEP!" he hissed. He pulled the knife back and was about stab me in the stomach when all of a sudden I hear I gun shot from my right and the man holding his left shoulder. I hear another gun shot and the man screams in agony.
The man looked at me one more time before dashing in my room and jumping out the window.
I slide down the wall breathing heavily, "ma'am are you alright?" Asked a female police woaman , My back hurt from hitting the wall too hard but it was a minor thing so I just nodded.
Two other policemen searched my room for any evidence of who might my burglar be , they picked up some pieces to my jewlry box and dusted for finger prints but there was nothing. He didn't even take any of my jewelry.
I was still sitting on the floor when my parents came rushing up the stairs "Oh my gosh thank goodness your alright! " my mother hugged me almost crying , my dad rubbed his hand through his hair saying the same thing.
"Where were you guys? I thought you were in danger!" I finally asked,
"We were on our way back from a walk around the lake we saw police cars go down the street so we rushed to make sure you were OK" my mom explained.
We hugged some more and talked about what happened after the police left. "Phsyco path" my dad mumbled after I finished the story. "Messing with my daughter I don't think so, don't worry y/n we'll find him and put him where he belongs" my dad hugged me before leaving to his bathroom to wash up.
My mom kissed me on the cheek and left to do the same thing.
I sat on the couch thinking "why didn't he have fingerprints? He wasn't wearing gloves I know he wasent."
I rubbed my hand through my hair in confusion, and replayed in my mind what he said to me "Go to sleep." I heard that phrase some where but I couldn't think of where,I was too tired to think of anything really so I decided to take a shower and hit the hay.