chapter 4 Double Trouble

(Slendermans POV)
I looked in Bens room to see if he was playing video games but I didn't see him. "Odd usually he's playing video games right now."
I was about to walk out when Ben came out the TV
"Out killing this early are we?" I asked.
"Huh no I was .......um...just glitching some games that's all." He looked around scratching his neck.
"Ben....."
"Yes sir?"
"1.....your a terrible liar and 2 don't forget I can read your mind"
Ben gave a puff of defeat "yes I was out killing"
"Grounded" I said
"Whaaat? Why?" He whined.
"You know we don't go out this early Ben its dangerous." I said walking over to his game system picking it up.
"You don't want to set the world crazy do you?"
"No..." he looked down swaying his arms. "You'll get it back in a week or two" I said walking out.

(Jeff's POV)
Ben busted in my room madder than me on karaoke night. Ooo pushing those memories away..
" dude what happened?"
" Im grounded"
"You?.......grounded? How? What you do so bad to get grounded?"
"I left to kill early."
" I don't believe it for one second your not that kind of rule breaker."
Ben sighed "........OK....OK.....I left to go see someone.
I felt my eyes getting ready to pop out my head "whoa benny .....you don't have a gf do you?"
" Don't call me that and no I don't have a girlfriend.....Jeff I couldn't kill that girl because i well..... darn I say it............ shes my friend."
"Whoa wait what? Friend? Are you kidding me? Slender man will literally kill you if he found out!"
"Really Jeff? You like the girl you don't think he'll do the same to you?!" Ben raised his voice.
I sighed while messing with a necklace from a girl I killed recently.
"You know Ben we're always in trouble together its crazy no matter what, if I stole one of slendermans suits somehow you'll get dragged into it"
Ben chuckled "I know right ......"
"And then we always get out of it together too." I looked at him pating him on the shoulder.
"But how do we get out of this Jeff? If slender man finds out he'll have our heads on a sliver platter!"
"All we do is not let him find out easy has pie." I smiled wider. "yea what ever you say Jeff." Ben let out a chuckle before walking out.

Its been a least a day since my second failed attempt at killing Y/n and I've never seen Slender man so pissed in my life.
"JEFF ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU NEED TO GET THIS JOB DONE! THE WHOLE FAMILY IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW!!" Slenderman yelled at me in my room. "IM TRYING SLENDERMAN SHE HAS PARENTS YOU KNOW I CANT JUST KILL HER IN FRONT OF THEM!" I screamed back. "No your not trying you're one of the best killers around here all you have to do is simply take out the parents." Slender man lowered his voice. "I want both of there heads here by tomorrow night understand?"
I felt my heart sink "Slender man you know we don't kill parents!" I yelled.
"Only if its necessary." Slender man said about to walk out . "What are the conceqences if I don't?" I asked.
"I think you already know." He whispered walking out.
I couldn't believe it I had to kill Two adults in the same night? I mean I knew it wouldn't be too hard I did it before but that was a long time ago when my insanity was young and wild and free but this was a diffrent story my insanity was controlled now and only let out when needed.
Worst of all this is going to affect "Y/n and I's start over".
"Talk about double trouble....." I whispered to myself......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Curse me for short chapters
XD
Next one will be long I promise ^__^