chapter 3: long time no see

(YOUR POV)
I woke up to a rainy day, with Jeff the killer on my mind.
  I sighed and jumped out of bed to go wash up.
When I got done and put on new clothes I sneaked my way to my parents room and knocked on the door. "Mom? Dad?" I called, usually they're up before me.
I opened the door to find nothing "they leftt without telling me again?"
I closed the door and walked down stairs to get some breakfast.
"Hmmm....cereal or waffles? I thought to myself, I decided to go with cereal and cartoons.
I got my favorite  cereal and sat on the couch to watch cartoons.
  I turned on the TV but it was all glitchy I put down my cereal and checked the wirings but everything was fine or didn't make a difference.
"Hmmm" I thought sitting back on the couch puzzled "it was fine last night" I whispered to no one.
Suddenly a figure came out about age 12 with a blacked out eyes came out and fell on the floor. "Ouch...hey y/n" he chuckled scratching his neck.
"Hey Ben" I chuckled back, then frowning "you messed my cartoons" I fussed.
He looked at the Tv then back at me "Oops" he shrugged
I rolled my eyes ,"so what's up?" "Oh little ole me? Nothing much just stopping by see how you were doing" he smiled.
  "Well I'm doing fine really, except the fact I got attacked by Jeff last week!"
His eyes wide "oh...um sorry about that" he looked off "about that....Jeff didn't want to" "what Slender man told him to?" He nodded.
I looked at him wided eyed "well tell him I said sorry about the bat"
Ben poked his fingers together "I kinda cant ...no ones that you and I are friends. They don't even know that I know you."
"Oh."I ate some cereal, suddenly I heard someone pull into the drive way. "Well I'll see you later y/n" Ben said going back into the TV "Bye Ben"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter XD
couldn't think of anything else.