Chapter 9 Rage of Confession Ends With A Bed Time Story

(Jeff's POV)
I stood there just thinking about all the ways I could tell her but I couldn't.
I didn't think She ready , I didn't think I was ready...I swallowed hard, I mean we've been through a lot all ready...I mean If I just told her maybe she would just blow it over and it all would go away.
"Jeff?" Y/n asked with concern.
I sighed and decided if there was anytime to tell her It would be now.
The thought of her blowing it off didn't sound that good to me though..
I sighed deeply..."I-I like you okay?! There! You happy now!" Y/n was stunned just looking at me like I just ate a clown or something. I stuffed my hands in my jacket pockets and stormed past her.
I didn't want it to come with anger but it did, the thought of her not taking my feeling seriously got me pissed. But who am I to care about feelings I'm Jeff the killer for crying out loud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the road that would take us to the city lots of tall yellow grass surrounded us but we walked in silence.
Y/n was very quiet every time I sneaked a glance at her she was looking at her feet like she processing what I said.

(Your POV)

Whoa....he liked me? What the heck...that's....that's....weird but cool but weird...why the heck does he like me? Did BEN feel the same way too?
I shook my head getting that thought out of my head.
No way we're just best of friends.Or are we?

I need a little more time to process that...I mean I guess he was pretty cool, he had awesome battle skills and great taste in shoes.
Converse...gotta love a guy that likes converse especially black ones.
But he was a killer, plus he killed my parents....y/n we've been through this already! It wasn't all his fault. Yea yea I know I know...I'm just.... wow.......what the heck!!!!

(Jeff POV)

The city was in view after a tremendous amount of silence, finally some noise the sound of car horns filled my ears.
The silence between Y/n and I before was uncomfortably awkward.
Not only that It was getting really late out..we need a place to get some rest. Suddenly I spotted an abandoned barn in the distance just in time too, looked like it was going to rain.
I looked back at Y/n she looked like she was proceeding even harder now...I thought her eyes were going to pop right out the sockets!
"Y/n come on there's a abandoned barn right up ahead, we'll just rest there for tonight." I looked back at her she was completely focused on me now. I ran toward the abandoned barn, the ache in my legs started to arise again.
Y/n was close behind, we finally approached the front of the barn.
The wood was all worn out and the door was slightly broken on the tip.
Thankfully there was no lock on the door.
I opened up the door and let Y/n inside, just in time too, I felt a small rain drop on my nose.
I walked inside after Y/n ,closing the door behind me.
There was a still plies of hay in the barn but it was the perfect sleeping space for when you were on the run...I should know I was always on the run.
I looked up to make sure there wasn't any holes in the roof and thankful there was none.
I grabbed so old wood and placed it in the middle of the hay stacks.
Y/n laid in the hay pile still processing she looked as if she was paying a crap load of bills or something. Im pretty sure it's not that hard to process something like that but then again she's a girl...girls over think too much..(I put this because personally I over think stuff, please don't let this offend you by any means.)
While checking out the rest of the barn I found a nice smooth rock to help with making a fire.
I grabbed it and walked back over to woods.
Aggressively I scraped my life against the rock making a few sparks into the wood.
On the 10th spark I finally got a small fire going.
Exhausted I laid back in my hay pile staring at the fire.
For some reason the fire reminded me of BEN.
My little buddy...pulled into the bottom of the lake saving y/n...I guess they really were friends I mean I don't know if y/n would have done the same..I think she would have.
The weird silence was just killing me I had do something I couldn't take it anymore.
"Y/n....how did you and BEN meet in the first place?" I asked putting my hands behind my hand.
She looked at me and laid her back against a barn pillar.
One knee up while the other relaxed and laid straight.
"We've been friends for years....even before he drowned..which was in 6th grade." She spoke softly with sad eyes.
They knew each other even before he drowned! Whoa! She's known him longer than I've known him....she wins best friend cup by a mile.....
"He was new in town...he lived with his grand father...He didn't have any friends, He didn't know the area...He was a complete stranger...until my gang of friends started bullying him for liking video games.
I didn't like it because BEN didn't deserve it...so I ditched my gang and hung out with BEN instead, to make it up to him." She said.
"I'm glad I did...." She chuckled a little bit. "He was way more fun than my old friends...we ate together, made jokes, we even loved the same video games and movies.." Her eyes saddened for a moment.
"But then we were...invited to a lake 'party'....BEN was playing legend of Zelda: Majora's mask...he was just about to play the final hours..til I got a call from my old friend Tricia....she invited us to a 'party' down at the lake........of course BEN wanted to go but I thought it was a bad idea...but he insisted that we go....so we did....the worse mistake of our lives was unraveled....those jerks beat us up. I tried my best to protect BEN but Tyler got ahold of him and the next thing I knew I was being held against my will to watch my best friend get drowned by Tyler.."
Y/n was in anger mode now her hands in fists she looked like she was ready to kill someone...
"Tyler apparently didn't mean to drown him...they were just 'playing'...according to the court...still his grandpa sued them..." Y/n messed with her fingers very agitated.
"I got really depressed afterwards...I didn't go outside I didn't even go to school......my parents said I tried drugging myself but failed...." She paused for a moment.

"You know that guy named Judsable? Or Alex Hall? Yea well he's my dads friend ....any way...after a while BEN's grandpa decided to move due to bad memories but before he did so, he had a little garage sell.... Somehow he knew about BEN being the little game but I had no idea how well anyway..Judsable took it but he never got rid of the game after all that 'stuff'' happened he gave it to me.
Of course I played it and found out BEN haunted the game...it was scary and stuff but hey it was pretty cool. We got reunited but I found out that he was ghost and wasn't suppose be seeing me but we didn't care he met up with me frequently anyway." She was smiling but I could tell she was hurting emotionally.
"Wow.....talk about an epic love story.." I chuckled
"Whatever" she rolled her eyes chuckling.
"Well I'm going to catch some Zzzz's" I yawned, "same" y/n turned with her back facing me.
I sighed looking up at the ceiling of the barn.
Y/n was good friend...she was there with BEN through and through..
Watching the fire glow endlessly got me a little sleepy...it was really dark in the barn so if decided to let it sit.
Slowly but surely I drifted off into a deep sleep..