Chapter 5 Nightmare times two

(Your POV)

"you've met with terrible fate haven't you?" BEN asked "dude shut up that dosent even scare me anymore." I scoffed "yea I know but my statue form gets you everytime." He smirked, I looked at him with wide eyes "don't. You. Dare." I narrowed my eyes at him. He brought up his hands to his where his palms where facing the opposite of him. "Okay I wont....not yet" he smirked. I playfully shoved him before there was a ring at the door. I got up to answer the door when I noticed BEN was hopping into the TV. "Your not going BEN?" I asked "no need." He responded "eh alright then." I called, I opened the door to see not one standing there. I looked around but there was nothing but our green front lawn and an empty drive way. "BEN you messing with the electricity again?!" I called while closing the door.

"BEN?" I called while walking back into the living room, he wasent there..."ha ha ha very funny BEN."

No answer I searched around to see if he was going to jump out and scare me but nothing. Suddenly the song of unhealing started to play. "Your not fooling anybody BEN." I scoffed. But still no response, I turned around to head back for the living room only to see....the elgly statue of emptiness. I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw it. "Okay you got me can you please get out of that thing. BEN slowly changed from his statue form and chuckled approaching me. "You shouldn't have done that."he said in a disorted voice.

He eyes slowly darkened and his red pupils glowed as his bloody tears ran down his cheeks. "BEN you can stop now I'm not playing with you!" I called backing up into a walls, he stood only a few inches from me. "I know but...this isn't a game." He whispered smirking. Suddenly I felt my body get hot and sweat ran down my forehead and down my nose. BEN made a disturbing smile at me "you've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" He said as he slowly looked down at my feet. I looked down to see my feet on fire. I tried to move but my body seemed paralyzed I couldn't move. I screamed as the fire consumed me and the song of unhealing rang in my ears. BEN laughed a disorted laugh and it only grew. Suddenly everything went black.

I woke up sweating in bed and breathing heavily. I looked around and checked my body frantically. When I knew I was okay a sigh of relief left my body. "It was only a dream..."
I sat at the side of my bed looked out the window. Something or someone stood in the tree. "What the..." I whispered getting up and ever so cautiously walked toward the window but what it was it jumped from the tree.
I opened up the window and looked around but saw nothing.
               (Jeff's point of view)
"Phew that was close...she almost saw me..." I thought as I raced toward the back of the house. I looked up towards the parents bedroom, the light was off,
Perfect.
There was a small patch of roof under the window, so I climbed the tree next to it and jumped onto the roof and looked inside their room. They were asleep.
I inhaled deeply gripping my knife and opened the window slowly. Quickly I pulled my hoodie over my head and jumped inside not making a sound.
My palms were sweating, I was nervous I didn't want to do this them not to Y/n...I decided to get the mom first since they always scream really loud.
My heart was beating rapidly looking at y/n mom and dad...I lifted my knife in the air. I bite my lip and sighed in frustration sitting on the ground pulling on my hoodie strings.
I was greeting my teeth...I had to get angry....there was no way I could do it without getting angry.
Soon I was thinking of those bullies that kicked me around my anger was beginning to boil, I then started thinking how my mom and Liu reacted when they saw my face after I cut it. Soon my anger was at its edge I was blacking out. There screams when I tried to save them from this world when over made me black out completely.

When I came back to mind I saw what I had done their blood filled the bed I was covered in blood myself. Their heads lay at me feet.
I swallowed hard I don't know how I did that without Y/n hearing but I guess I'm just that good.
Suddenly there was a loud banging at the door "MOM DAD WHATS HAPPENING ARE YOU OKAY? MOM DAD?!!?!!" Yelled Y/n.
Huh maybe she did hear it.
Quickly I grabbed her parents head and jumped out the window and down off the roof patch.
I heard y/n burst in the room it was silence for a moment but then her slight sobs turned into  wails then screams.
I exhaled in pity leaning against the house,I didn't want to do it but she would never believe me.
Quickly I ran toward the woods with my hoodie still on.

             (Your POV)
It's been a three days since my parents death and now I live with my grandparents in another part of the neighbor hood.
  I couldn't think I couldn't do anything most of the time I'd stay in my room not eating not sleeping with a blank expression on my face staring at the wall ahead.
  My grandparents would come at multiple times to check on me or give me food but I would be at the same spot doing the same thing all day long.
  If not staring at the wall id be crying my eyes out.
  Suddenly out of my Tv BEN appeared and I didn't say a word.
"Hey Y/n." He said in a low concered voice while I still stared at the wall.
"I Understand I might be the last person you want to see but..." He cleared his throat biting his lip.
  "I-I just wanted to say I'm sorry about the incident."
My depression was moved a side an anger was put into gear.
"SORRY! YOUR SORRY!" I yelled standing up.
"THE MAN THAT KILLED MY PARENTS LIVES WITH YOU AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT YOUR SORRY!!! HES A MURDER  AND YOUR A MURDER TOO!! EVER SINCE I MET YOU MY LIFE AS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE BENJAMIN!!" I was bawling now he looked shocked I was shocked, I've never yelled in anger before.
"Get out BEN.....I never want to see you again........" I whispered, looking at my feet but I could see him in the corner of my eyes.
I could see in his expression he was crushed but I didn't care his best friend killed my parents he needed to know what it felt like to have your heart shattered to a million pieces.
BEN drowned but didn't say a word and no sooner than he came he left, out of my life forever.

(Check out The Alexis chronicles: player1 start by RayaXDdisgurl it's off by a good start!)