Chapter 8 A Dangerous Turn Into Darkness Part 2

(Your POV)
Jeff and I walked in the woods for a while, the twigs and leaves crunched under our every foot step.
"So where are we going?" I asked Jeff watching the twigs snap under my feet.
"Toward the city..,.slenderman defiantly would never go there." Jeff assured.
I nodded in understanding until the thought of my grandparents crossed my mind.
"My grandparents will be looking for me you know." I said looking up at him.
"Well at least you'll be in the newspaper like all the others..." He chuckled.
"That's a cruel joke..." I frowned
"Hey..,it's true." Jeff shrugged.
I rolled my eyes with annoyance, I didn't mean to be grouchy or anything it's just...I felt like I had to grow up a little too quickly.
"Before I forget y/n...we might be in the city away from Slenderman but he still has brothers..the one we'll have to worry about is Smexy...if we're lucky, maybe word hasn't got out that far yet." Jeff looked back at me, "why would we have to worry about him? He's just a big softy.." I scoffed ,"yea he's a softy but when it comes to his brothers he's like Mafia."
I felt goosebumps run up my spine...Mafia? Yea we'll defiantly have to keep our heads down.
"What about you? You stick out like a box of skittles in a jar Reese cups.." I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Don't worry if anyone's knows how to lay low.....it's me!" He's smile got a little bigger as he said this. "Yea whatever you say." I scoffed.
"Hey have a little faith will Ya?" He started to pick up his pace into a small run.
"Since when did you believe in faith?" I chased after him.

(Jeffs POV)
With y/n close behind I pulled my hoodie over my head.
The road to city wasn't far off, about a couple of miles and we be home free from Slenderman's territory.
Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes.
Out of instinct I guarded y/n and gripped my knife which was in my back pocket.
Suddenly a familiar faces popped out of the bushes.
"Hey Toby...masky...hoodie.." I acted as if everything was normal, they seemed totally chilled , maybe they didn't have a clue of what happens.
"H-hey J-Jeff." Hoodie greeted
Masky and Toby just had their arms crossed.
"What's going on?" I asked,
"We were about to ask you the same question." Toby answered he seemed slightly pissed.
"Who's that?" Asked masky trying to peek behind my back.
Toby nudged him, "you know who that is Masky the one That knew BEN."
"Oh..."
"What do you guys want?" I asked.
"Nothing....it's just you can't leave Jeff." Toby twitched.
"Who said I was leaving.." I felt a little tense, maybe word got out faster than I thought.
"Stop playing stupid Jeff! Slenderman told us everything!" Toby yelled he pulled out his hatchets, he's yellow googles shielded his eyes with his metal smile guarding his mouth, I barely had anything to stab if we were to fight.
"Well it's not my fault!" I yelled back.
"Of course it's your fault Jeff!.....maybe if you just killed Y/n like you were suppose to none of this would have happened!" Toby was boiling with rage now gripping on his hatchets.
"M-maybe I-if y-you killed h-her now y-you could come back j-Jeff and all of this w-would be over." Hoodie suggested.
"No! Nothing is going to be over! BEN is suffering and your going to say this could be over?! This will never be over as long as we live under his roof!"
"He obviously likes the girl..." Even though Toby had a chamber over his mouth I could still feeling him smirking.
"Listen no one gets hurt if you just let us go....... You'll never have to worry about us again.." I sighed.
"Nope...we need both of your heads...Slenderman's orders..." Masky stated.
"It's ether we come back with your heads or we don't come back at all...." Toby looked as if he was about to lung out.

(Your POV)

We were out numbered...why is all of this because of me? What did I do?
Suddenly the boy with the goggles lunged out at Jeff with his hatchets.
Jeff pulled out his knife and dodged pulling me with him.
Suddenly Jeff stood forward and dodged Goggle boy again but stabbed in the back.
The Boy didn't even cringe and swung at Jeff again.

While they wrestled with death The one in the Orange hoodie approached me I backed a little and prepared my self maybe I could take him he didn't have a weapon.
Just then he pulled out gun, I stood corrected backing before falling on my butt and scoot to a tree.
The gun pointed directly at me, maybe they'll get what they want after all.
Suddenly a knife flew the air and pinned the boy's hand to a tree making him drop his gun.
"Ahh!" He screamed pulling on jeff a knife.
I grabbed the gun and pointed at the Orange hoodie boy.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
My hand was shaking I didn't know if I could do it or not.
I relaxed myself so they wouldn't see me freaking out.
Jeff quickly kneed Goggle boy in the head knocking him out.
I still pointed the gun at the hooded boy.
The one with the white mask tried to move but I pointed it at him instead.
"Don't move!" I yelled, he stopped and held his hands in the air.
Jeff came and took his knife out the Orange hoodie boy's hand.
Blood seeped from his wound.
"Looks like you're not going back to the mansion then.."Jeff chuckled.
The white masked boy and the Orange hoodie boy ran off back toward the mansion leaving Goggle boy behind.
I lowered the gun and looked at it.
"What do you want to do with the gun?" I asked Jeff, "what else? Keep it...you'll need it in the city.."
Jeff threw his knife in the air and it perfectly landed in between the belt and his pants.
I hate to admit it but Jeff is pretty boss. I really made me wonder why he didn't kill me.
Jeff and I made our way toward the street that lead towards the main road.
I couldn't help to ask but I just wanted to know.
"Jeff....why didn't you just kill me? I'm pretty sure none of this would have happened if you just did it the first time we met." I asked walking next to him.
He didn't answer his hoodie covered the side of his face so I couldn't find expression.
"Because....I just refused to...it wasn't right...." He choked a little like he didn't want to say it. But I had a feeling that wasn't the real reason.
"But you've killed plenty of people before..,so why spare me?" I urged on trying to get answerers...was he like apart of some secret agency for crazy people that I didn't know about?
He was silent again but this time he stopped. I stood in front of him so I could see his face....he was...blushing??