🦉Stolas(Barn owl)📖

○ Stolas is a slender barn owl with darker grey feathers and reddish-orange eyes. His feathers sometimes give off a blue-ish tint under lighting and the tips of his tail are black.

○ After the day Blitzo went missing Stolas would go to your kitchen window seeming to look for the gecko (who was grounded and had to be in his cage whenever you left). If you were home he would watch from the tree or on your patio while you all sit on the couch and watch MLP.

○ When you're not home he'll open out the kitchen window and seek in while Moxxie, Millie, and Loona are distracted. You found this out after getting home one day and walking to your bedroom to see the owl on the cage looking down at an annoyed Blitzø. You then gently showed him out of your apartment.

○ Once you lifted the ban and warned Blitzø to not do that again everything seemed fine. While you thought, but while you were gone Stolas would open up the kitchen window and let Blitzø go out of the house. He would then go out and kill a bunch of bugs since you no longer get any in your apartment.

○ Blitzø just likes the fun of the hunt and can get lost in it. Stolas learned this too, so whenever he sees your car coming back he'll call out to Blitzø as a warning and get him back in time. 

○ Stolas doesn't like dealing with the bugs but will pretend to be scared of them to have Blitzø come and help him.

○ Not going to lie, Stolas didn't like you at first because you kept him from getting to Blitzø by having him in his cage, but after observing you more and seeing just how much you actually cared for Blitzø he started to understand why Blitzø liked you.

○ After going on a walk with Loons you remove her lease and head to the kitchen to get her a treat (since it helps to train her to behave in walks). Once in the kitchen, you see the window open with Stolas just stalling there. Millie was on the counter next to him watching and Blitzø was on the wall.

Walking over you grab Loona a treat while grabbing a box of gluten-free crackers you had. "Here you go," you say offering one up to the owl. Slowly he takes it and just sits there and eats. Once done he doesn't fly away he just stays there, even when you and the others leave to go back and do what you normally do.

○ The visits to your kitchen window became frequent. To the point that it wasn't just the kitchen anymore but the living room too. You didn't really have major issues. Sure it was weird that there was an owl in your house, but he didn't break anything and seemed close to Blitzø.

~Time skip to you both now having a deeper bond~ (The process was mostly you two just vibing together and you giving him a place to stay and get a break from his mate)

○ Very cuddly. Will ride on your shoulder if you're doing a job or cooking, sitting on your lap as you work at your desk, running over whenever you sit down. He's touch-starved.

○ Tries to introduce you to his daughter, but it's hard since she still can't fly yet and they live in a tall ass tree. You can catch a glimpse of her in the little hole from your patio. One day you'll meet her.

○ One time while you were washing Moxxie after he fell in a giant mud puddle by accident you left the sink running. Once done drying Moxxie off you turn back to see Stolas enjoying the warm water. You then find out his enjoyment for warm showers and baths, so every once in a while you'll turn the shower or sink on and let him splash around and get clean.

○ Every now and then you'll just be sitting or playing with one of the other pets and he'll rush in through the window closing it as the snow owl will come over and scratch at it trying to get in. Those days end up with you comforting him until he's calm enough to go back to his own nest.