🦉Octavia(Barn owl)🌌

○ You met the young owlet while taking Moxxie out to use the bathroom at night. While waiting for him to finish. Turning around you hear a small shriek and a thud. Rushing to the sound you find the poor owlet on the ground luckily not badly injured or dead, but scared nonetheless.

○ Taking off your jacket/hoodie you wrap her up and take her back inside with you and Moxxie who walked around you trying to see what was in the bundle. You would have put her back in the tree but, 1) you can't climb the tall tree and  2) after seeing how much the parents fight you found it best to just take her home safe and sound.

○ Walking into your apartment you place her in the coffee table and carefully remove the jacket/hoodie to see if she what injuries she had. After examining you found a minor sprain in her left wing, but nothing else. Maybe a vet trip tomorrow if it gets worse in the morning.

○ As you both now just look at eachother you can see she takes more after he father being a grey barn owl but with more pinkish eyes than red.

○ Grabbing a pillow from your room you head to the couch fluff it up and place it down. Gentle you pick up the owl and place her down in the pillow. Tilting your head thinking, you see the owlet copies your move. You then stick your arm out as a test and the owlet follows sticking out her wing.

○ Laughing gently your petting her head feathers, and stand back up. Passing Moxxie and Millie you tell them to keep an eye on the young owlet. Too which both give you a meow and bark before heading over and lying down in front of her so where they can keep a eye on her.

○ The next day her wing seemed to have been better and no need to go to the vet, but she still couldn't fly back to the nest yet. After giving everyone else there breakfast you grab her some gluten free crackers you had for Stolas.

○ Before going to work you leave the kitchen window open incase Stolas tries to come over and find Octavia. After giving your goodbyes you head off.

○ Moxxie was quick to try and make friends with the owlet, looking after and acting like a mama hen to her. Millie was more laid back having to keep Moxxie from suffocating the poor thing, but also keeping an eye out. Loona didn't care and was asleep most of the time. Blitzø had no clue what was going on.

○ After getting back you're met with Stolas sitting next to the owlet who seemed mad. Heading to your room to change and give the two space you go back to see them "hug".

○ The past week consisted of Stolas coming to visit his daughter until she got better. He basically just stayed in your house only leaving to get mice. Stella refused to enter your house, but she would still go to the patio door and watch her baby. (I want to give Stella more of a soul)

○ She doesn't hate you like Loona and Stolas did when they first met you, but she's just not that interested. That was until you were playing some my chemical romance songs a friend of your's recommended while you did (your favorite hobby). She then demed you cool enough to be around. 

○ Once she was all healed up and able to go back to the nest she left with Stolas. Though this wasn't the way Stolas wanted you to meet his daughter, he's still happy you both got along.

○ You both meet again after she flies away from her nest while her parents were in a nasty fight. Since she didn't know the area well all she knew was where your apartment was.

You were eating dinner with Blitzø on your shoulder, Millie sleeping in her new climbing tree, Moxxie resting on the lower box, and Loona playing with her phone plush. It was quiet besides Blitzø's quite happy squeaks and Loona's phone plush squeaking until a tapping sound was heard. Getting up you head to the kitchen window thinking it was Stolas.

Nope. Turning your head to the living room after noticing Moxxie growl at the patio door that was covered by a curtain. Walking over you open the door ready to beat the shit out of who ever was there, but after seeing no human you get ready to head back in. Octavia lets out a small hoot that catches your attention to which you both just stare at each other.

○ That night Octavia slept over on Millie's cat post she gave up and moved down to cuddle with Moxxie. The next morning Stolas came over frantically trying to open the window (you had to help) before rushing over to Octavia and scolding her for leaving.

○ After that day if she ever gets overwhelmed at home she would fly down and stay at your apartment. Still can't open the window like her father and instead resorts to knocking on the patio door/kitchen window.

○ Octavia's name means the eighth in Latin, and since she was the eighth pet you had it fit. (will be elaborated more later)

○ She is cold and aloof, like Loona. This explains why out of all your pets she tends to hang around Loona the most. She is quiet, unlike her parents who are loud even when they're not fighting.

○ Doesn't really do much when she's with you at the apartment. Sometimes you'll play a more hardcore rock song while you both bounce around and dance to it together. Other times you might be playing some more low-fi beats while you quietly read to her. (she gets that from her dad)

○ Octavia has a scarily weird obsession over a taxidermy squirrel your cousin gave you when you were both little. She always perches on one of the branches while looking down at it. You later got her a bigger branch with a taxidermy raccoon (or whatever animal you want).

○ Not only is she into taxidermy, but anything twisted and morbid. Is always down to watch a horror movie with you and the other pets, listen to murder documentaries while you clean, or look through your Junji To Collection. (poor Stolas doesn't get the hype about horror movies and gets a little scared)

○ Got a hold of one of your beanies with a crown on the front you bought a while ago, but it turns out that was for babies and came in way too small of a size. While messing around in your closet Octavia found the hat and some how got it on. Stolas tried to get her to return it, but you just laughed got a quick pic, and left it at that.

○ Girl has sass too. If you check her doing something she shouldn't be and you scold her on it she'll hoot back at you, or just turn her head 180 degrees and ignore you. 

○ Ocativa has a love for stars like her father does. So sometimes you'll show her different videos of meteor showers or photos from NASA since you can't see the stars as much in the city.

○ Might not show it, but she's really happy to have you be there to make her crappy life a little better. Doesn't show it well, but will spend some quality time with you as a quite thanks.