🐍Striker (Grey-Banded Kingsnake part: 2🔪

(Had to break this up in to two chapters)

○ After awhile Striker had succumbed to the fact that you were just a nice human. Which doesn't mean his guard is fully down around you, and yes his pride is slightly hurt for trusting the thing he hated the most, but you now have a new pet to the collection.

○ He has light grey, light-ish red, and black strips with bright yellows eyes that have a green ring around the silted pupil and outside of the eye. It's kind of scary to look out the window at night and see bright yellow eyes gleaming in the outside light staring back.

○ Now because he still doesn't fully trust you that means that he's not going to live in the house with you or your other pets, but he made a borrow next to the back door by your room. You only found this out after taking Loona on a night stroll and you saw him going under the house. 

○ He does try to make sure you don't see him because he doesn't want you to know he likes being around you.

○ He's more open to being closer to you now, but still refuses to touch you in anyway. For example if your sitting on a chair he'll be rest underneath. Since you no longer seemed scared of him being there your pets seem to stop caring about him. Well except Blitzø who still hates him.

○ You ended up naming  him Striker after how fast he is to bite and attack anything. He doesn't always respond to it because he tries to not tie himself into human things, but you can see the way he moves his head if you call out his name.

○ One afternoon your cousin came running into the house shouting about getting bitten by a snake when they were entering from the back door by your room. After a rush to the doctors office to see if the bite was fatal you cousin ended up being fine and he just needed bandages. But now they wanted the snake gone and that meant it was up to you. 

Heading to the back door with Millie trotting behind you and your cousin watching but hiding behind the door you kneel down to the hole. "Striker?" you call out waiting. After a while of nothing you wave for your cousin to come out. "You sure it's safe?" your cousin ask stepping out of the door while reaching out a hand to help you up. "Yep," you tried to say before that same snake darted out and bite your cousin's ankle again.

"Striker!" you warn grabbing the snake and holding him away from your cousin as he hisses loudly. "That's the little cock sucker that bit me!" Your cousin shout pointing at the snake while holding their ankle. "Yeah sorry about that," you mumble trying to help your cousin up with one hand while holding the other hand away. "I'll try to prevent this from happening again," you say.

○ There was nothing you could do. It's happened a couple of more times before your cousin just stopped using that door in total. Hey now you have a new guard who will attack anyone!

○ Striker has met your other pets, and he hates them all. Finds Moxxie weak, Millie is a pain, hates Loona for kicking his ass at the first meeting, finds Stella as stuck up, is still trying to kill Stolas every now and then, hasn't done anything to Octavia yet, and hates Verosika's sexual nature and the fact she's a big snake then him.

○ As for Blitzø they both hate each other. They get into stare-offs, try to kill more bugs and rodents than each other, and both try to protect you from each other. Striker finds Blitzø a pain since he's  trying to protect Stolas, and Blitzø hates him for trying to kill Stolas. Both have tried to fight in front of you, but it never works out since you always put an end to it.

○ Seems to have a habit of putting hats on your pets, and this does not exclude Striker. One day while sitting by you, you placed a tiny cowboy on his head. At first he does nothing just sits there, but then he falls back asleep with the hat blocking the sun from his eyes. 

○ When he's not out hunting for food, or for fun, he's helping watch over the farm animals until you get back from work. Tends to watch over the chickens, but they try to sit on him so now he watches the sheep. Will bite at their ankles to get them moving. Does a good job at it to with his small size.

○ Still bites you too. Only this time significantly lighter than when you first met him. Though if your sitting with you cousin and he comes over you have to hold him so he doesn't attack your cousin. Cause he does not hold back when it comes to biting your cousin or anyone else.

○ Like to play fight with your arm. which can involve wrapping completely around it and lightly squeezing it and biting to you holding him down lightly as he wiggles his way out. 

○ Hates everyone and thing, but this snake can make a small exception for you.