~[Reader Status]~

They (or you) now live on the farm with your cousin helping the animals that are on the farm as a form of rent and becoming the new town vet. Since it is a smaller town most people don't care that you don't have your full vet license yet, but once you do they still don't care.

(You can ignore this part if you want! This is just me describing what's in the basement and how it looks, but if you have your own design I respect that)

Your in the Primary bedroom with a full bathroom attached that holds a washer and dryer for you. Your desk sits in front of a window that looks out into the more wooded area of the farm. The floor is carpeted and the bathroom has (f/c) tiles.

Your pets, besides Stella, are all in the room across from you. It has double glass doors that you can see into which isn't really a problem since there always opened. The windows in there look out into the area where the vegetables and fruits grow. It has wooden flooring.

The living room has a fireplace with a tv above it and a taxidermy deer head that you cousin hunted next to it. A small bar with a kitchen that your cousin fixed up for guest but never uses is under the stairs and has smaller ceiling. The living room and halls are carpeted but the kitchen has white tiles. Old family photos line the shelf one of them being a massive photo with your whole family from when you were younger. Next to that was a photo of you and your cousin both messily eating ice cream cones.

Next to your own bathroom is a guest bathroom with while tiles. There is a storage room that doesn't have a lot of stuff in it. Your cousin is allowing you to use the room for whatever you want under the conditions that you clean the room yourself and to have your pets stay away from the water heater. The floor in there is concrete that could use a fresh layer. After a bit of bribing you convinced your cousin that you could carpet the flooring so it was softer on your pet's feet.

Finally there is a door with a window that leads to the outside.

Rough layout plan :)

(You can start reading again here now!)

Blitzø: He was a little skeptical of moving at first but after you mentioned that there would be horses he was quick to get ready. Once there he was pretty mad that he didn't get to be in the same room as you, and just like when you first got him he started to whine the whole night. The next day you put him by the window to watch the horses as they grazed at night. Sometimes he could even see some wild horses. Still kills all of the insects and small mammals, which helps with cleaning up the storage room. Likes to go outside and run around in the shorter grass. If you're out doing something he'll ride on your shoulder and kill any bug that gets too close to you.

Loona: Hates it. Almost lost her phone plush while traveling, but it turns out your cousin shoved it in a box and took it with them. Next she's half husky so having her outside for a long period of time is bad, which leads her to stay inside most of the days. Make her and ice bath to help cool down in. The only time you really go outside is when she has to use the bathroom or when you take her out for a nightly stroll in the pastors. Will sleep in your bed at night with you to keep you safe in this new area, but during the day she prefers to sleep in her dog bed. You cousin got her a flannel collar for her as a joke, but she will still wear it sometimes. Even though she hates the situation I think she would be happier to just be in a bigger house. (She likes that she scares some of the farm animals)

Moxxie: Just like Loona he's not very fond of the move, but never the less he's happy to see both Millie and you more content and happy. Is pretty scared of the farm animals and will bark at any that get to close to you while you work outside. Can get lost in the tall grass easily which leads to a little game of Marco Polo. Scared the most of Millie's parents since their both hard working and protective of Millie, even if they question why she's with him. Ends up gaining their respect after he stood up for Millie when she lost a fight to a fox trying to steal some chickens. Favorite activity to do with you is help you garden flowers. You even got him a little sun hat to help cover his head when your out there. You do have to wash him afterwards though since he doesn't like being dirty.

Millie: Girl is over the moon to be back on her home farm and being able to run around all day helping deal with cattle. Out of all the other pets she likes your cousin the most since they were her original owner, but they didn't bond as much. Likes to sit on the patio with you and take in the afternoon breeze while you pet her back. Will show you to her parents. Since she's also short she can get lost in the grass, but she either jumps high enough for you to see her or she rides on your shoulder. Always smells like grass at the end of the day which leads to you having to give her a bath some times. You can see her fighting with her sister a lot causing you to break up the fight and sometimes getting scratched in the process.

Stolas: Was quick to move with you. While you were loading up the car with what little belongings you had left your cousin calls out for you in a panic voice before pointing to the passenger seat in your car. Sure enough Stolas and Octavia were sitting there waiting for you. Laughing you explain to your cousin the situation before getting in your car. Stolas was quick to try and make a new home in a tree, but in the end you bought him a bird box that you put in the corner by Blitzø. Slowly he warmed up to the new area and he enjoys how much spaces there is to fly with out worrying about people or cars. Likes that he gets space from Stella. If your out at night he'll take the opportunity to go and have a night fly amongst the stars. It's a really pretty and amusing sight to see him doing loops in the air before dropping and going up again.

Octavia: Girl was happy to move, but she wouldn't show it. Was the one to point out to her parents that you were packing and getting ready to leave. She got her own bird box in the corner closes to her father. Also enjoys the open space and lack of people. Another thing she enjoys is being able to sit in the field with you while looking up at the stars and you pointing out the different stars and consolations. Misses having faster internet. Likes to perch on all of the taxidermy deer your cousin has. Found a book on the history of the witches in the old town and makes you read it to her. Likes to pick black berries from a bush and you can always tell cause she'll have purple dripping down her chin. Flew away for two days because her dad said he would teach her how to fly at night, but that had to get canceled. 

Stella: Did not want to move and was happy that Stolas was leaving, but she would also be losing Octavia and you. So begrudgingly she goes along with you riding the whole way in the back on top of Verosika's cage (much to both frustration of there frustration). Can't stand the heat, like Loona, she's not built for the heat so sometimes she needs to stand in front of the fan on your desk to cool off. Scares the crap out the other farm animals and is not above tormenting them. Misses the ooh's and ah's she get in the city as she flies over parks. Happy that you still go back to the city to buy her fancy crackers. You had to put her bird box far away from Stolas, so her box is now in the Livingroom area near your room. She does not like your cousin (but then again who does she like) since in her thought's they're too dirty and uncultured. At least you try to stay clean. Likes it when you leave her flower since it makes her feel like a queen.

Verosika: Quick to crawl all over your cousin before you put her back in her cage. Enjoys the heat and sun on the days you let her slither around outside. Still like to torment some of the smaller animals like the lambs and chicken. Will watch your cousin from the window in the pet room if she sees them working in the fields. Will also watch you if you end up joining them. Bring her some flowers form the garden. Likes to take photos with you in the flowers. On really hot sunny days you make her wear a massive sun hat that she has to stay under as to not get sunburnt. Is happy to be away from Blitzø in the pet room since she's on a different shelf and slightly higher so she can't see him. Fresh picked cherries are a must.

(That's it for this chapter I promise new headcanons will be added but to get to that point I need to add a couple of chapters for plot context. Next up is going to be everyone's favorite cowboy!)