e l e v e n

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It has been a whole week since the resolution of Soobin and Yeonjun's problem, and the impact it had on their friendship was truly remarkable. The two boys had managed to restore their bond, emerging as the best of friends. From that point forward, they were inseparable, constantly having fun together, Soobin, in particular, experienced a newfound sense of happiness, as he no longer had to fake anything. 

Beomgyu also reflected his problems for the past week. He realized how selfish he was. Even though he could never get his feelings for Kara to go away. He had to at least support her, that the best he could do. 

...

The long-awaited day of the event had finally arrived, Soobin and Kara both in their rooms getting ready.

Ring~

The doorbell ringed, "Kara, can you get that? It's Taehyun and Beomgyu!" Soobin yelled in his room.

With a heavy sigh, Kara slowly made her way out of her room and descended the stairs until she reached the front door, opening it to see Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"Hi Taehyun! Hi Beomie! I'm glad you guys could make it. Come inside. I'm almost done, and so is Soobin." She said.

Beomgyu face was a tomato. Kara looks so good. He thought.

"Beomie, you look good!" She says as she playfully ruffles his hair, causing him to blush even deeper. Meanwhile, Taehyun couldn't help but suppress his laughter as he observed Beomgyu's reaction.

"Okay, I still need to fix my makeup a bit more, so make yourselves comfortable, okay?"

"We will, thanks, noona." Taehyun said.

As she left, Taehyun hit Beomgyu softly, making him confused. "Dude."

"What? Why did you hit me?"

"You need to stop blushing and stuttering when you see noona Gyu. How are you supposed to even get her to like you if you keep acting this way?" Taehyun explained.

Beomgyu shrugged, "I don't know?! It's just that whenever I see her, my words stumble, and I get super shy."

He sits down next to Taehyun, "I don't even know what she sees in him, Hyun. I wish he could've dated someone else, not her. Maybe...Soobin?"

Taehyun shot him a weird expression, and in response, Beomgyu reciprocated with a similar look as they erupted into fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry but Soobin?" Taehyun asked as he was still laughing.

Beomgyu laughed, "It was the first person that popped up in my mind."

As their laughter continued, it eventually subsided upon the voice they heard. "What are you two laughing about?"

"Oh hey hyung, it's nothing. Just Beomgyu being dumb again." Taehyun replied.

Just as Beomgyu was about to reply to Taehyun's remark, the sound of the doorbell echoed through the room once again, interrupting their conversation. Soobin, curious to see who it was, made his way towards the entrance and swung open the door, revealing none other than Choi Yeonjun standing there.

"Who is it?" Beomgyu asked.

"It's just Yeonjun." Soobin responded dryly.

As Yeonjun entered the house, he caught sight of Soobin talking to Beomgyu and Taehyun. That's weird. Normally, Soobin would normally go up to him. But he chose to ignore it. Maybe it was because he hadn't seen the other two in a while.