t w e l v e

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As Yeonjun observed Soobin, he noticed the man displaying aggressive behavior towards him. Concerned for Soobin, Yeonjun cautiously moved closer to them. Just as he witnessed the man attempting to punch Soobin, Yeonjun swiftly intervened, swiftly seizing the man's wrist to prevent any harm from befalling his friend.

"Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun's gaze shifted from Soobin to the intoxicated man, his grip on his arm remaining firm. The entire crowd's attention was now fixated on the four of them, curious about the unfolding situation. In the midst of the commotion, Beomgyu and Taehyun rushed over to Soobin, asking if he was okay.

Meanwhile, even Enhypen, who had been in the middle of their performance, stopped their music in order to see what was going on.

"I think you should leave right now before I beat you." Yeonjun said, As his eyes grew darker, a raging fury began to course through his veins, causing his blood to boil with an overwhelming sense of anger.

Upon witnessing the situation, the bodyguards escorted the intoxicated man out of the wedding, ensuring the safety and well-being of the rest of the attendees. Following the incident, they reassured everyone to simply carry on and enjoy themselves without any concerns or interruptions.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin said again.

In that moment, Yeonjun's gaze shifted towards Soobin, his facial expression turned soft while looking at Soobin. "Soobin, are you okay?"

Soobin felt something in his stomach when Yeonjun asked him that. But he stood still, not being able to process a single word.

Soobin heard another person call out his name. He turned to see who it was, and when he saw him, he gasped.

"Soobin, are you okay?" The man said, running up to him.

"Huening kai?" Soobin said.

Huening Kai pulled Soobin along, leaving Yeonjun behind. Soobin, unsure of what to do, simply followed Huening Kai. As Yeonjun watched the two walk away, a wave of sadness washed over him. Soobin just left him for that guy.

"Yeonjun? Are you okay?" Kara asked.

He turned to look at her, "Yeah, I'm fine."

+×+

"Huening Kai, what are you doing here?" Soobin asked.

"I should be asking you that? But anyways this is my sisters wedding." Huening explained.

Soobin gasped, "Oh my god, this was your sister wedding? Im so sorry for making a scene."

"Soobin, it's fine, I'm just worried about you! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It was just a little surprising, I guess." Soobin responded.

"Let's get going back?"

Soobin nodded, and with that, they left.

As they left, they made their way back to the rest of the group. Soobin's attention was caught by the sight of Yeonjun gazing at him, his expression filled with genuine worry. Soobin felt his heart skip a beat but still couldn't process the feeling in his stomach.

Before Yeonjun could ask him if he was okay, Kara talked, "Hey, you're Huening Kai, right?"

"Uh yeah?"

"My mom wants to me you! Wanna go and meet her?" She asked.

As Kara said that Taehyun went closer to beomgyu and whispered. "So are we just gonna completely ignore what just happened a few minutes ago?" Beomgyu shrugged.