n i n e

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The moment Soobin heard his name reach his ears, an overwhelming surge of nerves washed over him. His eyes darted towards Choi Yeonjun, who stood before him with crossed arms and a confused look on his face.

"Why are you here?" Yeonjun asked, confused?

"I-i" think soobin think! "I have a date!"

Yeonjun raised a brow, "You're on a date?"

"Um, yep! But I kind of gotta go back to them to please move." Soobin said and gently pushed Yeonjun out of the way.

Soobin quickly exited the bathroom, with Yeonjun trailing closely behind him. In a swift motion, Soobin's eyes swept through the entire café, searching for anyone who was by themselves. He knew that he had to avoid returning to Taehyun and Beomgyu, especially after he had just told Yeonjun that he was on a date.

As Soobin glanced around the room for a considerable amount of time, his eyes caught sight of an individual with black hair, eating mint chocolate ice cream. Instantly, Soobin went up to him and sat next to him.

"Um, why are you sitting here." The random guy said.

Soobin sighs, "Long story short, I kind of need a date right now, so be my date."

"Um, what?"

"Just be my date for right now, okay?"

As Soobin was sitting next to the random guy. Yeonjun went back to Kara.

"Hey, your brother is here right now." Yeonjun told.

"What?" Kara said, dropping her spoon. "Really? Where?"

"There." He points to Soobin and the stranger talking.

"Let's go up to them."

And with that, the two went up to Soobin and the stranger.

"Fuck there coming, act like you love me." Soobin explained.

Yeonjun and Kara approached Soobin and the unfamiliar individual, which immediately triggered a surge of nervousness within Soobin.

"Soobin, I didn't know you were going on a date. Why didn't you tell me you were in to.......men." She gives the stranger a look.

Soobin chuckled nervously, "Ha, sis, you're funny. But um, yeah, this is my date...date..."

"Huening Kai." The stranger interrupts Soobin.

"Yep Kara, this is my date, Huening kai." Soobin said.

Hueningkai was savoring every bite of his delicious ice cream when, unexpectedly, Soobin snatched it away and carelessly plopped it onto the plate, completely ruining the once perfect treat. However, in a surprising turn of events, Soobin immediately reached out and entwined his hand with Hueningkai's.

"I was still eating that." Hueningkai whispered.

"Well, Soobin, we should have a double date then-" Kara gasps. "Taehyun and Beomie are on a date too?"

Beomgyu and Taehyun instantly turned their head around, seeing how they were now caught too.

"N-no Kara, me and Hyun are not dating. We are just here on a friend d-date." Beomgyu face started heating up.

"Oh well, we should all sit together."

As fate would have it, they all ended up gathering in the same place. Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kara were quite comfortable with each other's company, effortlessly enjoying their time together. However, the remaining three individuals seemed perplexed by this unexpected turn of events. Yeonjun, in particular, found  this weird. Why the hell were they all there on the same day? That couldn't be a coincidence.