s i x

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As Soobin went to his room, he found himself unable to contain his laughter at the bewildered expression on Yeonjun's face. The confusion etched on Yeonjun's features only served to intensify Soobin's amusement, prompting him to chuckle even harder.

Finally stepping into the room, he was greeted by the sight of Beomgyu and Taehyun engrossed in heartwarming videos featuring adorable puppies. Taehyun and Beomgyu gazed up at Soobin, who was still chuckling away. Puzzled by his laughter, they exchanged glances and asked what had happened?

"My gosh, you guys! You guys should've seen the look on Yeonjun's face when I said his outfit looked good." Soobin laugh only became louder as he was clapping his hands.

Once Soobin had managed to control his laughter and regain his composure, he directed his attention towards the large, crumpled piece of paper that lay on the ground and proceeded to pick it up.

"Hey! What happened to my paper?"

"Well, you kind of panic and crumbled it up when noona opened the door." Taehyun explained.

Soobin sighs, "Okay, change of plans, I'm not using a big piece of paper."

"I told you that large piece of paper wasn't necessary." Taehyun said, putting down his phone.

Despite Taehyun's comment, Soobin proceeded to rewrite on the paper, completely disregarding his words. Once he had completed his task, he shifted his gaze towards Beomgyu, "Okay Beomgyu have any more ideas?"

"Um, no."

"Beomgyu, what? This whole time, when I was gone, you weren't thinking of ideas?"

Beomgyu shook his head.

Soobin sighed and looked over to Taehyun. "What about you?"

"Well, he kind of looks like a punk. Maybe he doesn't like animals! Or maybe kids?" Taehyun said.

Soobin tilt his head, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just think about it, Kara likes animals and kids. But if Yeonjun doesn't, then they wouldn't be a good match. So how about you tell him to take her to a... bunny cafe! But don't actually tell him that there are animals."

"Taehyun, you're right!" Soobin said, writing it down on the paper.

Taehyun sighed, "I really shouldn't even be giving you help. Don't you think this is a little too far? Besides, Yeonjun seems nice."

"I'm tired of seeing Kara get hurt multiple times again, Taehyun, so this will be worth it."

Taehyun gazed at Beomgyu, his eyes filled with warmth as he observed his friend peacefully slumbering. After a moment, he shifted his gaze towards Soobin, who was still writing.

"Why don't you just make her go out with Beomgyu then? I'm pretty sure she knows that he likes her." Taehyun suggested.

"She doesn't, trust me, and even if she did know, she wouldn't date him because he's too 'young for her,' But maybe one day she'll change her mind."

Just as Taehyun was about to utter another word, he and Soobin were startled by a sharp knock on the door. "Come in!" Soobin called out, unaware of the visitor standing on the other side. However, as the door swung open, his curiosity quickly turned into disappointment upon realizing that it was none other than Yeonjun who had come knocking.

Keep a bright face. He kept repeating in his head. 

"Oh hey Yeonjun, what is it that you need?" Soobin smiled, showing off his dimples.