f i v e

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Several days have passed since Soobin and Yeonjun were at the mall, and now Beomgyu, Soobin, and Taehyun found themselves drawn back to the arcade, eager to indulge in their favorite pastime of playing games.

"We are gonna die!"

"Keep shooting!"

"Beomgyu, your aim sucks!"

"Beomgyu, focus on the game! The zombies are about to kill us!" Taehyun exclaimed.

As Soobin and Taehyun dominated the game with their shooting skills, Beomgyu's attention wandered off to another place entirely.

"YOU DIED." The screen on the game said.

"Fuck we could've beaten our highscore." Soobin said.

"Gyu you alright? You seem distracted on something." Taehyun asked.

Beomgyu remained silent, unable to disclose to Soobin and Taehyun that his lack of focus was caused by Yeonjun and Kara.

"Sorry, let's just continue the game?" Beomgyu says, attempting to change the subject.

"No hyung, what is wrong?" Taehyun said, this time in a serious tone.

Beomgyu couldn't keep it in anymore. He had to tell them. "It's about Kara and Yeonjun..."

Soobin eyebrow furrowed, "What about them?"

"It's just that..." Beomgyu began."I don't know. I just don't like them together. He just gives off bad vibes to me."

Beomgyu finds himself in a state of confusion, experiencing emotions he has never encountered before, all because of Kara's new boyfriend. Although it is natural for him to feel a tinge of jealousy, he has never reached a level where he desires to take any action against it.

"What if we make them break up!" Beomgyu says.

"Gyu, what the hell? Are you drunk or something?" Taehyun exclaimed.

"No I'm not-"

"Let's do it." Soobin interrupts. "Let's find ways to make them break up."

"Are you guys crazy?! Kara seems to like him a lot, and he seems to like her a lot!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"No! We are doing it! I don't trust him at all." Soobin said, putting the game card down onto the table.

"Let's go to my house to figure everything out."

After leaving the arcade, the trio made their way directly to Soobin's house, leaving Taehyun in a state of disbelief. While Taehyun couldn't wrap his head around the fact that they were actually going through with this plan, Beomgyu and Soobin, on the other hand, were filled with a slight sense of excitement.

As they arrived at Soobins home, they were warmly greeted with his mother. "Hey kids! Are you guys hungry? I can make you guys something if you want."

"It's okay, Mrs. Choi-"

"Nope, mom we have something important to do!" Soobin swiftly uttered his words and went straight to his room. The pair respectfully bowed towards Soobin's mother before hastily following, making it to Soobin's room.

"Okay, you guys, we need to make a very good plan that will Kara break up with Yeonjun." Soobin said while he cleared his desk of any clutter and placed a large sheet of paper on top.

"Is the large sheet of paper really necessary?" Taehyun asked.

Soobin scoffed, "Of course it is. Now! Beomgyu, you got any ideas?"