t h i r t e e n

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It's been a few days since the wedding incident happened.

Hyuka
Hey Soobinn
are you free today?
We should hang out!

Soobinn
Oh yeah, that's fine
What are we gonna do?

Hyuka
Let's go to the mall
Or maybe get something
to eat?

Soobinn
Okay!

Hyuka
I'll come pick you
up around 12 pm
Seen

"Who was that?" Kara asked.

"Oh, it's Huening, we are gonna go to the mall." Soobin replied.

"Can I dress you up?"

"Um?"

"Pleaseee."

"I guess?" Kara jumped up and grabbed Soobin's arm, pulling him upstairs.

"Yahh! Kara, I almost fell!" Soobin yelled, Kara just laughed.

Kara eagerly led Soobin into his room, filled with excitement for what was to come. Determined to make sure he looked his best, she went back to her room to grab a large mirror, ensuring that every angle of his appearance would be examined. Excitement radiated through the air as she carefully looked through his piles of clothes, trying to find the best outfit.

"Is the big mirror necessary?" Soobin asked.

"Of course it is! You're going on a date, and you need to look your best! I mean, the last time you went on a date with him, your outfit sucked." She laughed.

Soobin rolled his eyes and watched as his sister was looking through his clothes.

Kara found a soft, beige jacket from her wardrobe, followed by a white, long-sleeved shirt with a collar. To complete the outfit, she also got out a sleek, black tie and a pair of comfortable Converse shoes for Soobin to wear.

"Try this on." She said and gave Soobin the outfit.

Soobin let out a tired sigh as he reached for the clothes that Kara had requested him to wear. He made his way into the bathroom to change. After a few minutes, he came out  from the bathroom, and his appearance transformed. As soon as Kara caught sight of him, her eyes widened in astonishment, letting out an audible gasp.

"Omg, Soobin! You look so good!" Kara jumps excitedly.

Soobin went to the mirror, "I guess it's not too bad." He said, fixing the tie. "Is the tie necessary?"

"Yes! It is. Do you wanna know why you like the outfit?"

"Uh sure?"

"Yeonjun has been helping me style clothes recently. I did good, didn't i?"

"I guess?"

"Ugh, you're annoying, but it's almost 12, so let's touch up your face a bit." She said and pulled him into her room this time.