02

underlined italics are thoughts

Miki woke up from her slumber when Naruto walked into the small apartment. Naruto looked exhausted, Miki looked at the time on the stove and seeing that it was already midnight which worried Miki. Why the heck was he out so late?

Processing all that was happening Miki quickly jumped off the tiny couch to help him and shouted, "Where have you been Nii-san? are you okay?" She gently grabed her elder brothers hand and lead him to the bathroom to heal any wounds that he had.

Naruto sat down on the closed toilet to let his sister heal him. Miki knew some very simple healing medical ninjutsus just in case of emergencies. She quicky healed him and stared at her brother.

"Toto?" Miki said worriedly, "What happened?"

Naruto was deep in thought. He was happy to finally be a ninja but, he couldn't help but feel sad about the fact that the nine tails was inside of him and his sister. He knew he had to tell her. She had the right to know.

"Miki." Naruto said seriously, something he hardly ever did. "The nine tails. The one that attacked the village 12 years ago, its inside of us. Thats why we've always been treated like a mistake, why everyone always looks at us so cold."

Miki stared at her brother in confusion for a minute before saying,  "What are you talking about? Dont you think we would know if we were reincarnated into the nine tailed fox? I think whoever told you that tricked you." Miki said matter of factually, whilst still being confused.

"No Nee-chan. Its sealed. The Fourth Hokage, He sealed it into us the minute we were born." Naruto corrected.

Miki didn't know how to reply. It did make a lot of sense. It explained why everyone hated the two twins. Miki still remembers all the times the twins would get beat for no apparent reason. She remembers when her brother would try and take all the hits not wanting to see his sister get hurt. Thats why Miki learned some medical ninjutsu, she wanted to help her brother as much as she possibly could.

Miki didn't reply instead she wrapped her brother into a warm hug not knowing what else to do in the moment. That night the two non-identical twins (besides there bright blue eyes and whiskers) decided it would be best if they shared a bed that night with both of them not wanting to be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was the day the twins had to get their pictures taken for their ninja profiles. Naruto had told Miki all that had happened that night and told Miki his idea on how to prank Lord Third. Miki of course disagreed with his idea and wanted no part in helping him embarrass themselves. But when Naruto woke the girl up at 4:00 AM, despite the girl telling him not to, and asked her to help him paint his face she just couldn't refuse.

Miki spent 3 hours painting Naruto's face. Anytime she would mess up Naruto would make sure she redid it resulting in an angry Miki since she redid the design at least 20 times. The boy tried to get Miki to paint her face as well but she refused.

About an hour after she had finished painting the boys face they finally had to go take thier pictures. Naruto took his picture first while the girl watched that the photographer told him to clean his face which he disobeyed to do. Miki was sitting on the concrete re-doing her signature hairstyle which was just a bow im the back of her thigh length hair with a small ponytail. When it was finally her turn she gave the camera a small smile, hoping that she didn't look dumb in the photo.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day Naruto had been called down to meet with the Hokage about his picture. Miki decided to go out and do some grocery shopping seeing as they were pretty much out of everything. The girl grabbed everything the two twins needed. She tried to beat her record time of going grocery shopping which was 10 minutes wanting to be done with it by 5. Miki hated going grocery shopping she found it very hard to grab what they actually needed and not sweets like she wanted. But despite her struggle she still beat the time by doing it in 8 minutes.

As miki was walking back home she spotted her brother laying on the ground next to a small kid she had never seen before. She also witnessed as a pretty girl in a purple kimono walked away. The red head girl quickly picked up her pace wanting to hang out with her brother.

"Nii-Sannn" Miki shouted gaining the two boys attention. "What are you doing Naruto?" The girl said sweetly once she finally reached them.

"Mimi? Why aren't you at home?" Naruto asked his younger sister.

"We needed groceries. Guess what, I got it done in 8 minutes thats faster than ever before!" Miki said cheerfully. "who's the kid?"

"My name is Konohamaru!" the brunette replied with hearts in his eyes. "I am the grandson of the Third Hokage!" The boy was trying to impress the girl. He had never seen anyone like her before. The sun shone down on the girl making her red hair almost seem to glow.

Miki cocked her head to the side while she stared at the boy then she suddenly squealed and hugged the small kid. "Awwwww so cute!" Miki said whilst squeezing the young boy. She loved kids and thought the way his scarf dragged down to the floor and he yelled so proudly was the cutest thing ever. "Nice to meet you Konohamaru, Im Miki and thats my Nii-San Naruto!" The girl said whilst squeezing the boy.

Konohamaru felt like he was in heaven being hugged by the girl and blushed so hard he looked like a tomato.

"uhh Miki. I kinda need to train him." Naruto said annoyed that Konohamaru was beginning to like his sister. Naruto was protective and always told her she couldn't date until she was 21. With that Miki let go of the kid and stared at her brother.

"Your gonna train him? Toto can I come with you guys pretty please?" Miki asked her brother giving him puppy eyes.

"This isnt training for girls." Naruto quickly said. Miki immediately knew he was teaching the young boy the sexy jutsu.

"Naruto! You cant teach a kid that jutsu its inappropriate!" Miki shouted at the boy and punched him in the head.

Naruto quickly help his head in pain, "He asked me to teach him I swear!" Naruto said telling the truth whilst Konohamaru nodded in agreement.

Miki looked at the two boys and finally decided to just let the two do their thing seeing as there was no way she could get them to not do it.

"Fine. But, you have to train with me later tonight! Remember you promised you would teach me the multi-shadow-clone jutsu?"

"I will I promise!" Naruto replied to his sister excitedly.

"Okay well im going home, dont want the milk to go bad y'know. Ill see you later Nii-San." The siblings hugged and with that Miki was on her way home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1238

AN: Sorry for the sucky chapter I didn't really know how to write this episode and include Miki tbh. Also if theirs any spelling mistakes please let me know so I can fix them!