10

"Miki" Naruto said tiredly while tapping on his sisters shoulder, she had been soundlessly sleeping since earlier that day and it was finally time to go back to Tazunas house for dinner

"Miki" Naruto said tiredly while tapping on his sisters shoulder, she had been soundlessly sleeping since earlier that day and it was finally time to go back to Tazunas house for dinner. "Miki... come on it's time to go."

Miki let out a quiet groan while turning the opposite direction, "5 more minutes." With those words she fell straight back asleep. It had only been about 5 hours since she had fallen asleep and not having slept for 2 days really took a toll on her.

Naruto sighed, not having any energy to pick her up. Looking at Sasuke, who was making his finale attempt at climbing the tree, the blond boy finally mustered up some energy to pick the red headed girl up, trying to show off to Sasuke that he 'wasn't tired at all'. Naruto and Sasuke walked back to Tazunas house in silence, with the occasional groan from Miki, who was on Naruto's back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Tazunas house, everyone sat at the table to have dinner together. Miki sat in between Naruto and Kakashi and would occasionally glare at her brother, who had decided to wake her up by dropping her on the floor. The table was relatively quiet except for Tsunami who was cooking and Naruto who was talking to his sister about ramen while she just listened to him.

When the food was placed before them, Naruto and Sasuke began eating as fast as possible.

"Hey, this is fantastic." Tazuna complimented his daughter's cooking, "It's been ages since we've had so many guests around our table."

"Yeah this is so good! thank you Tsunami!" Miki thanked before being interrupted by both Naruto and Sasuke.

"I want some more." Both shouted, holding thier bowls in the air, before glaring at each other and then throwing up the food.

"Don't eat so much if you're going to puke it up." Sakura shouted while standing up with an irk mark on her forehead.

"Yeah it's disrespectful!" Miki shouted agreeing with the girl before turning to Naruto with a threatening look, "And you. What have I told you about not saying thank you?"

Naruto sheepishly laughed with a scared look before turning to Tsunami, "Thank you very much."

"I have to eat." Sasuke suddenly said.

"And I have to eat more than him. It's the only possible way i'll get strong enough to beat him." Naruto added.

"That's true. But puking won't help you." Kakashi said flatly.

~~~~~~~~~~

After they had eaten, Tsunami made them some tea to drink. Miki thanked the kind woman, before blowing on her cup and taking a sip with a sigh.