07

Squad 7 had made it to the land of waves, after a very boring and uneventful boat ride

Squad 7 had made it to the land of waves, after a very boring and uneventful boat ride. The whole boat ride to the land, no one had spoken a word. Miki sat on the boat glaring at Sasuke the entire time while Sasuke would glare back with a smirk. The ride only got interesting towards the end when the squad had found out that Gato, a very evil businessman, was trying to take over the land of waves. Which is why Tazuna had been attacked by the ninja earlier that day. Kakashi had thought about abandoning the mission however, after Tazuna had guilt tripped the man, Kakashi decided to complete the mission.

Arriving at the dock, Naruto stepped out of the boat and then helped his sister by grabbing her hand to pull her out with him. Squad 7 and Tazuna began there walk to the old mans house. Just like on the boat nobody spoke. Well except Naruto and Miki who silently spoke ahead of the group.  Sasuke walked ahead to be with the twins, trying to irk the blond boy and red headed girl off. Miki glared at sasuke when he did that which he smirked at her again for. Naruto suddenly ran ahead while looking at everything closley.

"Over there!" Naruto shouted and threw his kunia knife into a bush. Everyone stared at him in suprise, thinking he had spoted a ninja about to attack. "Hm. It was just a mouse."

"Mouse? Yeah, right! Everyone can see through your stupid act! You're so obvious, it's embarrassing!" Sakura said annoyedly while pointing at the boy.

"Naruto, those are kunai knives. They're dangerous!" Kakashi disciplined.

"Yeah Nii-San, those were expensive." Miki also butted in, not wanting her brother to ruin the equipment that cost so much.

Tazuna then suddenly screamed, "Stop trying to scare me, you scruffy little dwarf!"

Naruto ignored them all and continued, "Hey! Is someone hiding over there? No! They're over there!" Naruto said while looking around, he then threw another kunai knife into a bush while yelling, "Over there!"

Miki and Kakashi shoved past Sakura and Naruto to get to the bush, sensing that there was indeed something there. When Miki seen that it was a poor bunny, she picked the bunny up, ignoring Sakura and Narutos whines, and began to heal the animal with medical ninjutsu. When Miki had finished, Naruto ran to the bunny and picked it up while saying apologies.

Miki laughed while looking at her brother, "Toto, the bunny will be okay. I healed it remember." Miki said smiling. Naruto looked at his sister and sighed knowing she was right.

Sasuke stared at the girl as she laughed. She was so annoying. Why does she always have to go and save useless animals? Sasuke thought while remembering how any time they had a mission and she would see an animal in trouble, she would always have to save them. Like one time they were on a mission to pull weeds however, when she had heard a cat meowing in a tree unable to get down, she made it her mission to save the cat. She would try and climb the tree and fell multiple times which resulted in her having many bruises and cuts by the end of that day. God shes dumb. Couldnt she just be smarter? Yet still when Sasuke seen her smiling and laughing he felt a weird feeling in his stomach.