05

" Think before you use a jutsu, or else your opponent might use it against you

" Think before you use a jutsu, or else your opponent might use it against you. Oh, and also, if the bait is obvious, dont take it." Kakashi said as Naruto struggled. "A ninja must see through deception."

"I...get...it!" Naruto said annoyed.

"im telling you this because you dont get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting ut. Get it?"

Miki thought about the senseis words. A ninja must see through deception. Those words repeated through the young girls mind. She tried to really think of how she could get the bells when suddenly it hit her.

Teamwork of course. Kakashi wanted to see how they were at working as a team. It was pretty obvious the more she thought about it, 4 barley genin ninja couldnt defeat a jounin on thier own... unless they all attacked him together. Miki sulked thinking about how she was gonna have to help Sasuke and Sakura.

The girl was about to go and try and sneak her way over to the two kids to come up with a game plan when suddenly, Shurikan and Kunai were threwn at the Jounin ninja.

Kakashi seemed to be falling to the ground when there was a poof of smoke revealing a log. Another substitution jutsu. Sasuke then took off running while Sakura went off trying to find him.

Knowing she was alone now, she could finally go help naruto down from the tree.

"A ninja must see through deception. Yeah,yeah. How am I supposed to do that?" Naruto said mocking the masked man. "Well, Im sure not falling for any more of his traps!"

Naruto then cut the rope only to be hung up again with another rope causing him to yell, "I fell for it again!"

Miki suddenly appeared before him and quickly cut the rope for him.

"Hes right you know, Nii-san. I mean come on. did you really think he just dropped the bell? hes a jounin after all best of the best." Miki told her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~

Miki tried to get Naruto to help her look for Sasuke and Sakura after telling him about the true meaning behind the test, but Naruto being Naruto decided to not listen and follow his own rules. Despite his sister warning him. And knowing she wouldn't be able to persuade the boy, Miki went to look for the others without him.

While Miki was looking for them, she seen a head of pink in the forest and quickly knew it was Sakura. Miki knew about Genjutsu and how to release a genjutsu because they were required to learn about it in class. Miki sighed before releasing the girl from the illusionary jutsu. Miki didnt blame the girl, she would have probably fallen for it to.