06

"Sasuke, Im at point B

"Sasuke, Im at point B."

"Sakura, Im at point D."

"Miki, point C."

"Naruto, Im at point A, Believe it"

"Go slow, Naruto." Kakashi scolded the boy, "Okay, squad 7. Hmm? The target has moved! Follow it!" The Sensei instructed his students.

The four students quickly followed it with Miki and Naruto being in a tree and Sasuke and Sakura stood on the floor behind the two trees.

"Over there." Naruto said as they then moved closer to the target.

"Whats your distance from the target?"Kakashi asked them.

"Five meters. I'm ready, just give the signal." Naruto said which Miki let out an agreeing noise to.

"Im ready too." Sasuke said.

"So am I" Sakura agreed.

"Okay..." The sensei said trying to find the perfect moment, "Now!"

With that all four students jumped towards the target trying to capture it.

"I got him, I got him." Naruto shouted while the cat tried to attack the boy.

"Can you verify ribbon, right ear?" Kakashi asked, Naruto screaming in the background.

Miki grabbed the cat from Naruto causing the cat to immediately calm down, Miki looked at the cats right ear and the ribbon was there. Giving a nod to Sasuke he confirmed the news to Kakash.

"Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished." Kakashi told the four.

"CANT WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS? I HATE CATS!" Naruto yelled into the headset making Miki immediately pull hers off and glare at her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~

Miki loved cats. They were her favorite animal im the whole world, any time she would see one alone in the village, the girl would go and buy a fish for it to eat. The red headed girl had carried the cat the whole way to the Hokages office, while the cat calmly layed in her arms.

"Oh, my poor little Torah. Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes." The cats owner said to the poor cat who was obviously scared and crying.

Miki stared at the seen before her with an irk mark. Obviously the cat was gonna run away if you treated it like that.

Naruto began to laugh and then said, "Stupid cat. That kitty deserves to be squashed." Miki in return snapped her head to her brother with a glare causing Naruto to get scared. When Miki got mad he knew it took a lot for her to calm down.