08

Squad 7 stood still while Kakashi held the kunai to Zabuza's neck in anticipation

"Huh? Alright!" Naruto yelled while Sakura chuckled. Miki didnt find it funny though, just because Kakashi was in the lead now didnt mean things couldnt change. Miki was then proven right when Zabuza began to laugh under his breath.

"Finished?" He asked Kakashi, "You really dont get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you." Zabuza said resulting in Kakashi grunting, "You are full of surprises, though. You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. You made your clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try," Zabuza said before very quickly moving behind Kakashi roles reversed, "but I'm not that easy to fool."

Zabuza swung his sword to hopefully cut Kakashi but luckily for the white haired man, he ducked just in time. Zabuza ended up kicking Kakashi and then grabed his giant sword and chased after the man, only to ne halted by makibishi spikes, which he easily jumped over and into the water.

Miki, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto watched the interaction in shock. None of them had ever experienced something like this before, "He has great physical skill too." Sasuke muttered.

"Of course he does. Kakashi-sensei told us he was the leader of his villages Assassination Unit after all." Miki reminded him.

When Kakashi emerged from the water, Miki expected him to get up and fight but when Zabuza appeared from behind him and put him in some kind of water prison, Miki lost hope. Kakashi could only hold his breath for so long and none of the rest of team 7 had the skill to fight him head on yet.

The four children watched at another water clone was being made. Miki, sensing Naruto's fear, held the boys hand trying to calm him down as Zabuza began to speak to the 4, "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hoovered between life and death so many times it doesn't faze you, then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly, your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja. But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke."

As the fog got thicker once again, they were unable to see the man again. Miki held onto her brothers hand even tighter before they were both suddenly kicked into the air.

"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in this prison. So he can only fight you with his water clone. But the clone cant go far from his real body. If you get away from him, he can't follow. Now run!" Kakashi instructed his squad. Miki knew he was right but they couldnt just leave him there. Wasnt Kakashi the one always saying, 'those who abandon there friends are worse than scum?'