09

It had been a day and a half since team 7 had arrived at Tazunas house, Kakashi had been out cold since he fainted in the forest

It had been a day and a half since team 7 had arrived at Tazunas house, Kakashi had been out cold since he fainted in the forest. Squad 7 and Tazuna walked into the room where Kakashi had been resting. Miki had been using her medical ninjutsu to try and speed up the Senseis healing process and was only now getting a chance to take a break.

"Look, the Sensei's coming around." Naruto said once they had seen that he was awake. "Listen, Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura told the man while sitting next to him. Kakashi simply let out a tired, "sorry."

"Huh. Well, you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while." Tazuna spoke up. "right, but you know that boy with the mask, what about him?" Sakura asked.

"He's from the elite tracking unit of the Village Hidden in the Mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi." Kakashi explained to the pink headed girl. "What exactly do they do?" the pink haired girl then asked.

"The Anbu Black Ops, also known as The Inferno Squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninja's corpse. The Shinobi's body contains many secrets: Ninjutsu, chakra, special medicines used on his body. These are the secrets of his village. If his enemies find them, his people will be in grave danger." Kakashi said, looking at all of his students, who had now all sat down, before continuing, "For instance, if I were to die at the hands of an enemy, he would try to analyze my Sharingan. In the worse case, my entire jutsu could be stolen and used against our home village. It is the sacred duty of the shonobi trackers to prevent this, to keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, the trackers hunt him down, eliminate him, and obliterate every trace of his existence. That's their specialty."

Miki stared at the white haired man almost in awe. The red head had never known what she wanted to do with her future until maybe this. She never wanted to be the center of attention like Naruto who wanted to become Hokage, she wanted to be a ninja but also have her own life outside of that. being an elite assassin protecting the Village from the shadows, How cool is that?

Kakashi put his hand to his face, Miki immediately jumped up to check on him, "Kakashi sensei? Are you okay?" Miki asked placing a hand on his shoulder and inspecting him.

Kakashi looked up at the girl and smiled under his mask, trying not to worry the girl. It was obvious she hadn't slept since they had arrived. The red head now had dark circles under her eyes and her skin looked paler than usual. "Hm? Oh, yeah. To finish what I was saying, tracker ninja deal with the body immediately, on the spot, so there's no room for error." Kakashi the finished.

"Is that really important?" Sakura asked.

"Think about it. Do you remember what that tracker did with Zabuza's body?"