🖤Chp.2🖤

Y/N's POV:

I was relaxing with closed eyes waiting for Seo-joon to come the files about Their recent activities

Soon Seo-joon came in with the files,I started reading the file only to know that they again got in trouble.This would be there 3rd time I guess?.
Meanwhile in Seoul:

(Imagine this as Seoul International College and University)Five people were standing infront of principals cabin waiting for their gaurdian to come

Five people were standing infront of principals cabin waiting for their gaurdian to come.They knew that this time they have really messed up.
Soon footsteps were heard the three of the five students shot their heads up only to see their older brother walking like a king in the corridor and ofcourse he was the afterall he was Kim Seokjin & Kim Yoongi.
They reached in front of the principal office and glared at their younger brother's.....Kim Jimin,Kim Taehyung &Kim Jungkook.
Without knocking the door they barged inside the principal scaring the shit out of the principal.
Mr.Han : Good morning Mr.Kims.
Jin : Good Morning, may I know why were we called here.
Mr.Han : As you see sir your brother's again caused a fight in the corridor and broke one of the students nose.
Yoongi : And I don't see a problem in it?
Mr.Han : Uhmmm..
Jin : Mr.Han you know when ever the Maknae's fight there would be a good reason for it,but still I will make sure that this not happened again.
Mr.Han : ok Mr.Kim and thanks.
Once they left the office.
Jin : Boys go and call Rose & Lisa we are going home.
Jimin : Ok hyung.

Time Skip at Kim Mansion :
The 7 of them entered the house all the maids and guards bowed to them in respect while they just nodded.
The throwed themselves on the couch and then Yoongi spoked :
Yoongi: So mind explaining?
Jk : Actually hyung the other 2 boys standing beside us were talking bad about Lisa so I can't control and punched him....
Taehyung: When I & Jimin reached there and after investigating with some of the boys we can't hold our anger so we also got involved into the fight.
Jimin : Yeah that's it 👍.
Lisa : Oppa it's not a new thing you all know naa
Rose: Yes guys just punching one another isn't always the solution.
Jin : No Lisa & Rose that's not ok no is allowed to badmouth about us specially about our sisters.

Time Skip to Dinner