🖤 CHP.8🖤

Y/N was watching the footage sent by her spy,if they were a minute late then the girl's life were at a risk.
"Queen we have found out some information about the attack",said one of her spy.
"Speak",was the only word that escaped her lips as she was busy plotting a murder in her mind.
"It was all planned by Dark Night's and they were sent by your business rivals",The spy said as he watched her expression's darkening.
He continued,"Their first target was to finish the girls but we striked first".
"What is their group rank",asked the queen.
"10th rank queen",the spy answered.
"Finish them, it's my order",the queen said and smirked.
"Okay queen",the spy said and left.

"We are back",Lisa yelled as soon as she entered the house.
Others were behind her.
But they halted their steps when no one responded they looked at front only to gulp hard.
The boys were glaring the shit out of them.
"What happened guys?",Rosè asked pretending to not know anything internally praying to not get beatings .
"What you did?, Jin asked still glaring at them.
"We are sorry oppa we would never ever in our life ditched the guards ",Jennie admitted.
"So you ditched the guards!?!??",Taehyung exclaimed.
"You guys didn't knew",asked Jisoo.
"Well we were just planning to prank you guys but seems like you got your asses in problem",Suga said.
"YOU ALL ARE GROUNDED!!! SUBMIT ALL YOUR ELECTRONICS TO ME AND SUGA AND GO TO YOUR ROOM",Jin yelled.
The girls pouted and did what they were told to and headed towards room.
Everyone headed towards their rooms  except Jimin.
Jimin was also going to his room when he heard phone ringing.
He looked at the phone and it was Mr.Kims mobile.
He frowned but answered the call.

On The Call :
Jimin: Hello?.
??? : Hello dad??
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
To Be Continued