🖤 CHP.9 🖤

On the call :
Jimin : Hello
??? : Hello dad ?
Before Jimin could speak further the person from other side cut the call leaving him dumbfounded.

Jimin shrugged it of thinking it might be some scammer and went back to his room.

"I was almost caught", Y/n exclaimed after hearing Jimin's voice. (Don't ask me how she identified his voice ☠️☠️).
"You should be careful in future", Seo Jun exclaimed while leaning on the door looking all handsome.( Yes I am drooling over him ☠️☠️☠️)
Y/n looked at him with "are you serious" face and then rolled her eyes.
"Don't you know how to knock?", Y/n exclaimed.
"You are not in your cabin right now,so why should I knock ", Seo Jun defended himself.
"But still it's my room and you should knock before entering a girl's room", Y/n said.
Seo Jun scratched his neck being embarrassed.
"I don't have a habit of knocking you know that, don't you ?", Seo Jun asked.
"I know but you seem like a pervert ", Y/n jokingly said as she wanted to tease him.

Seo Jun was embarrassed but suddenly a evil smirk made its way on his face with a evil plan.
He started walking towards her making you step back until you reach out at the edge of sofa and then leaned towards you making your heart going insane.

(this was their position on the sofa ☠️☠️).

"W..what ar..are y...you d...doing ?",Y/n shuttered badly seeing their closeness she don't know why but she felt butterflies dancing inside her stomach.
"I am a pervert right?", Seo Jun asked in a deep voice sending shiver down your spine.
"Yes you are a pervert and a stupid thug",you said with confidence but inside you were nervous.
Seo Jun leaned down more towards your face specially your ears and said in a honey like voice.
"According to you I am a pervert and a stupid thug so......honey I love teasing you", he said and then walked away smirking seeing you blushing badly he definitely knew what has happened to you.

While you were thinking about how you got nervous around him but still act though.
No one ever got an idea that you would have a crush on him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued
Also I am sorry for not updating and also for this short chapter actually I have a test tomorrow and I need to study so I will update a long chapter tommorow or day after tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote and leave comments.