🖤CHP.7🖤

"KIMFUCKINGNAMJOON!!!!HOWDAREYOUTOBREAKMYLAST FAVOURITEPINKPANYOU RATI WILL NOTFORGIVEYOUTHISISYOUR5THPANINTHISWEEKHNSJDBJDJDHXNDKDHBS",the pink princess- oops I mean
to say our Jin started his rap.

"Sorry hyung I was just drinking water when I saw your pink pan lying on the platform so I just wanted to keep it in its place,I swear hyung I didn't wanted to break it", Namjoon apologized while clarifying himself that it was not his fault at all.

"YOU!!YOU!!ARE BANNED FROM THE KITCHEN AND DON'T EVER YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY PRECIOUS PAN AND VASE. UNDERSTOOD!!!!",the angry jin yelled and left fom there still recovering from the shock that his favourite pan is no more in this world and left him behind with his precious memories.

While the other family members were eating popcorn and taking sip of the Oreo milkshake occasionally while watching the free comdey show.

"Same shit,different day",Yoongi mumbled while heading towards his room to take a power nap.

While the others resume their works.
Mr.Kim was checking some files.
Hobi went towards dance studio to create a new choreography.
Namjoon went towards library and the maknae line went towards gaming room.

"Yah Lisa stop clinging on me", Jennie said  frustrated as lisa was not letting her sleep.

"Unnie you are not here to sleep so better get up",Lisa said with determination to not let Jennie sleep.

While the other two looked at them with done faces.

Rosé was on passenger sit while Jisoo was driving.

They were clearly annoyed by the guards who were following them from behind in another car.

"Unnie let's change the direction to ditch the guards", Jennie said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes unnie please",Lisa and Rosé said in a union liking Jennie ideas.

Jisoo sighed as she sped up the car and changed the direction with a swift successfully ditching the guards.

All of them smirked.

But only if they knew that they were heading towards the trap without their knowing.

Music was blasting in the car as they were enjoying their time.

But Jisoo's eyes noticed something else, she noticed a red car following them at first she thought it would be a misconception but as time flied by the red car was still following them .

Jisoo took a turn which lead the two cars towards a beach.

After few minutes of driving when she checked the car was gone relived washed over her.

"Girls let's go to beach",Jisoo announced and they left.

They were unaware of the fact that the red car which was following them was already blasted without any sound as the car's window were soundproof.

"Queen the girls are safe",the person said.
"Good work.Bring all the information who planned this trap no one can hurt my sister's until I am alive",said the queen from the other side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.....
Love you sweetpie 's 💜💜