🖤 CHP.5🖤

An - Before the chapter I wanted to tell that please don't be a silent reader and comment your thoughts about the chapter or story or any idea you have even if the comments are negative I won't mind bcouz I want to develop my skills and realize my mistakes.
Hope you understand
Luv u💜.

                 ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

At an abdoman building :

A woman was tied up all bruised while two guards were guarding her.
After few minutes the sound of heels echoed in the whole corridor and a girl with her cold look entered the room with four girls behind her.
???1 : you shouldn't have been this cruel to her.
???2 : what??!! you don't know how hard it was for us to handle this bitch.
???3 : Yes unnie I swear if you were here in our place you would've killed her.
???4 : Whatever the reason might be if she didn't wake up before she reaches  here we all are dead.
???5 : Unnie please don't scare us.Yeji unnie say something to Lia unnie.
Yeji: Don't scare Yuna guys and ryujin
call her and ask where is she.
Ryujin: Ne unnie,chaeryong come with me.

After few minutes Ryujin and Chaeryong came back with someone.
All of them bowed to her and a guard bought six chairs for them and they settled themselves down like queen that they are.
Yeji : Queen she is the one who sold the informations.
???: Why is she all bruised up ?
They all gulped hard when they saw ???'s deadly expression but somehow Yuna got the courage to speak.
Yuna: Queen she was getting out of control she even tried to harm Lia that's why we need to take this step.
??? eyes darken when she heard Luna's word.
??? : You did great Yuna no one dare to hurt even one of you and if they did they deserve more than death.
Yuna smiled and settled down on her place.
That's when some guards came and sprinkle water on the woman's face and she woke up.
Women : WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL????? AND WHY AM I TIED UP???

She yelled at them with her high pitched bitchy voice.
While everyone looked at her with their so done face.
??? : So you wanna know why are you here right.( dangerous yet calm tone).
Women: Yes.(she spoke being a little afraid).
??? : Ryujin bring that file.
Ryujin: Yes queen.
She went and came back quickly with a green file in her hands.
She handed it to ??? and settled down.
???: Park Summi you sold the information of Kim family to their biggest rival red dragons.am I right?
Summi : Yes I did .
???: Why you did that??
Summi : They deserve to die no one should powerful other than us and they will die.
??? : You know u choose a dumb way to die Summi, guards shoot her I don't like to waste my time on some trash.

??? And other girls left the building and only to hear Summi's voice.
Summi : You won't be able to save them my man's are already in Korea
As soon as she finished her words she was shoot dead.

Outside the building:

Yeji : Are you alright Y/N ?.
Y/N : Hmm,but I need to inform dad about this as soon as possible I don't want loose any of my trouble makers.
Ryujin : What is your plan unnie?
Y/N :  I need to go back to Korea but not as their sister or daughter but as their new collabrater.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Itzy widen their eyes and their jaws already touched the ground,they can't believe the girl who promised to never step back in Korea is ready to go to Korea again.