🖤Chp.3🖤

Author's POV :

It was already evening time in New York and Y/N was already done with her pending work and left her office.
She ride it to her house and but she changed into a black dress:

Once she was done,she left rode towards flower shop and asked for some red roses :

She then headed towards the graveyard.She stopped her step on the grave named Lee Miran, someone whom she cherished alot and became all alone after she decided to left her.
Y/N still hates herself bcouz of the reason of Miran death's.
Y/N : Sorry Miran-ah only if I was there on correct time you would be with me and I would never come to your grave.I will make her life a living hell.

Meanwhile:
Jk : Appa answer me who is she??.
Mr.Kim : Uhmmm......S-she i-is y-y-your c-cousin y-yeah c-c-cousin.
Jimin : Appa why are you shuttering then ?
Jisoo : Appa plss don't lie to us you ae making it obvious tell the truth.
Mr.Kim : I am not lying.
Jin : Appa we will not force you to tell if don't trust us enough.
(Author: Secret Weapon: Trust)

Mr.Kim 's POV :

Guess it's the time for you to return Y/N ahh my princess. I am sorry for not being able to keep you as a secret from your dongsaengs.
If I will not tell them today then they will find it out by themselves and it will hurt them a lot.

Bangpink POV :

After Jin oppa/hyung's statement appa was in deep thoughts like he was debating from himself.
But we know that he will tell us bcouz Jin have just used his secret weapon.
Suddenly Appa cleared his throat gaining our attention.

Author's POV:

Mr.Kim : Kid's I have decided to tell you but try to control yourself.
Hoseok : depends
Bangpink x Hoseok: Agreed
Mr.Kim : She is your Noona.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Dead Silence before the storm )

To Be Continued