Class Trial (Chapter 2, part 3)

"Hold on, we aren't considering something what if it's Byakuya?" asks Sakura.

"Well, do you have evidence that it's me?" Byakuya asks.

He smirks.

"Yes, I do," she says.

"Then what is it?" asks Byakuya.

"The extension cord. The extension cord was in the library," Sakura says.

"Is that really all your proof? How foolish you all are," Byakuya says.

"So I killed Chihiro and used the extension cord to tie her up, and throw off suspicion and pin it on Genocide Jack? Doesn't sound like everything to me," Byakuya says.

"Well I guess I better say that I was the one who writted Bloodlust and Bloodbath Fever on the walls, I wanted to make this intreseting," Byakuya says.

"That just makes you more of a suspect! If you writted those, you could be throwing us off!" Mondo exclaims.

"Wait a minute, I have some things to say," Makoto says.

"What?" Hifumi asks.

"I noticed two different posters. One had a person in a swimsuit and the other was a boy band," Makoto says.

"I remember seeing the poster swimsuit in the boy's locker room, but it was switched to the girl's locker room, could this be to throw us off?" Makoto asks.

"Hold on. Let me get where you're saying. The boy band was in the boy's locker room? And the swimsuit one was in the girl's locker room?" Hiro asks.

"Yes," Makoto replies.

"Then, that means Chihiro died in the room with the girl's locker room. If they were switched, that means Chihiro died in the boy's locker room," Hiro says.

"But, Chihiro couldn't have. She's clearly a girl!" exclaims Mondo.

"If she got in, and did not die breaking the punishment, that well. That means Chihiro was a boy."

"Yes indeed! Chihiro Fujisaki was a boy!" exclaims Monokuma.

"Wh-what?" Byakuya asks.

"Chihiro was a boy?" asks Byakuya.

"Yup!" Monokuma exclaims.

"Byakuya couldn't have done it," I say.

"You got evidence?" asks Makoto.

"Yes, he was surprised when finding out Chihiro was a boy, the killer most likely already knew that," I say.

"As Inoue claims, I am cleared from this case, as I was shocked to hear this," Byakuya says.

"But if it isn't Byakuya or Toko, who could it be?" Hina asks.