4

By the time I woke up it was 1:00 pm. The time went by really fast by myself. I hear the boys calling for me inside, but I'm to lazy to get up. I'm just going to wait till they find me out here. I see out of the corner of my eye Trevor pop his head out of the door. "She's out here guys" Trevor yells to the rest of them. "Livie guess who's here." he hinted to me.

"Cole and Alex!?" as if on cue the rest of the boys walked out along with Alex and Cole. I jump out of my chair and run to greet them. "Hi Coley!" I hug Cole first." 

"Hey Liv! How have you been!?" Cole asks as he hugs me back.

"Pretty good!" I answer and I move to hug Alex next. He pulls me in.

"So good to see you Livie!"we pull away.

"It's really good to see you too Alex!" I am really happy to be back with all of my best friends. This summer is going to be great!

I put a t-shirt on over my bathing suit as we all make our way to sit down around the un-lit fire pit. I sit by Ethan. Luke gives me a look telling me to talk to him. I nod slightly at him.

"Can we talk really quick?" I asked Ethan shyly.

He looked at me with an annoyed look. "Why right now?" he said in a not so nice tone. I don't really want to fight in front of everyone.

"You were just acting a little weird earlier, I wanted to make sure you were ok." I responded trying to keep my voice down.

I could tell he got mad at that statement by the way he rolled his eyes and huffed. "I don't have to tell you what I'm doing at every minute of everyday!" He shot back at me. I don't know why he is so mad. I didn't even do anything wrong. At least I don't think.

Everyone was looking at us at this point but Ethan didn't seem to care. I however got embarrassed pretty quickly when I looked around us and realized that the other conversations had stopped. I parted my lips to say something but I couldn't think of anything to say. I looked over at Luke for help, but he shrugged not knowing what to say either.

"Stop looking at him and speak for yourself!" Ethan spat at me. I looked at him with wide eyes and a confused face. I really have no idea why he is so mad. 

"Can we please talk about this inside?" I said timidly. He rolled his eyes once again and stomped inside. I followed after him stopping right inside the glass door where he stopped.

He waits for me to say something. "Why are you getting so mad? I just asked you I question." I tried to reason.

"I just don't need you knowing my business all of the time!" He started to yell at me.

"I'm your girlfriend! I'm sorry I wanted to know where you were, and if you were safe!" I was yelling at this point as well. I was so annoyed with him.

"Do you not trust me!?" He accused me.

"Ethan you are being insane right now!" I avoided the question.

"Answer the fucking question Olivia!" He was screamed at me.

I felt tears in my eyes "Of corse I trust you, I just want to make sure you ok. You didn't tell anyone where you were." My voice started to break. Me and Ethan have been arguing a lot lately. I cried almost every time. But it has been dumb things like this that start it. I ask a question or I do something and he just blows up on me.

"Well it sure feels like you don't sometimes." He guilts me.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. I hate when he guilts me into saying I'm sorry first. I just feel like it will never end if I don't say it. 

He pulls me in and wipes my tears that have fallen down my face. "It's ok babe." he kisses me. 

Ethan grabs my hand and leads me outside where everyone acts like they were talking even though I know they were watching us through the glass door. We sit back down and he puts his arm around me like nothing even happened. Luke looks at me with a 'Wtf' face. I give him a sad smile. I didn't talk much after that.

The rest of the day was chill. We talked, made dinner, played some games and watched a movie. I went to bed before everyone else. I needed some alone time. I changed into my pajamas from last night and did my skin care. I was sitting in my bed when Luke and Trevor came in. 

"What's up" Luke asked as him and Trevor jumped on the bed to sit beside me.

"Nothin." I replied.

"What happened earlier? It seemed like Ethan was being a dick." Trevor asked me curious.

I showed him our messages. "I don't really know. It was so stupid. I don't understand why he was so mad at me." I complained.

"Well it looked like you guys figured it out though. Or did you?" Luke questioned.

I took breathed out "Well we yelled, I cried, I apologized, we made up. So I think so." I said a little unsure.

"You shouldn't be apologizing. He's the one who was being an asshole." Trevor insisted while Luke nodded his head in agreement.

"Guys it's fine. We're fine." I didn't really want to talk about it anymore. "What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked changing the subject.

"I think we are doing a boat day, then one of Quinns friends is having a party. So we wanna go." Luke answered my question. I nodded my head and felt my eyes getting tired.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Stay in here if you want but turn off the light when you're done." I told them. 

"Night" they both said to me.

I fell asleep to Trevor and Luke lightly talking in the background.

A/N| Some drama in that chapterrrrr. I can't wait for the next few parts! As always if you have any ideas please comment them. I'll also try to update asap!