6

I walk downstairs and help Trevor pack the coolers with many alcoholic drinks. I snuck a few gatorades and waters in there just to be safe. Once it was filled we carried them to the boat and got everything set to leave. We were just waiting on Jack and Alex to get on the boat. The rest of us made light conversation until they finally decided to join us. Quinn was driving, I was sitting next to Ethan towards the front of the boat, Trevor and Luke were across from us, and the other three were sitting near the back.

Once we got to a good spot Quinn stopped the boat and we anchored it so we wouldn't move. Jack got up and opened the cooler. "Who wants a drink?" He offered.

"Just hand them around." Alex told Jack.

Jack gave everyone a drink except for me. "I'll give it to you once you admit you dumped the water on Quinn on purpose." he teased me.

"Guess I'm staying sober today." to shot back. He rolled his eyes at me. I flipped him off in return.

Cole got up and handed me his drink that he had not opened yet, then grabbed another out of the cooler for himself. I smiled at him "Thank you Cole. This is why I like you more than Jack."

"Shut up." Jack shook his head and sat back down.

After a while it started to get hot so all of the boys got in the water. I wanted to get a tan so I laid out on the boat for a little longer. I loved this feeling. The sun beating on my skin, the music playing, and the boys talking in the background. At least they were talking a minute ago. Uh oh. as soon as I realized what was happening it was too late. I was being picked up and then thrown into the water.

I swam up to the surface and gasped for air, coughing out the water that I had inhaled due to me not being ready to be dunked under water. The boys were hysterically laughing at me. Honestly I was getting kinda hot and the water felt good, but I wasn't going to tell them that.

"What the actual fuck!?" I yelled at them as well as trying to tread water. I swam to Ethan for support and climbed on his back.

"Sorry babe." He apologized "It wasn't my idea." I sat my head on his shoulder silent. I just watched the boys do whatever they were doing for a little while.

After an hour in the water we thought it was best that we go back and get ready for the party that was going to take place later. Soon we arrived back at the house. I ran up to my room and took a shower making sure to wash all of the lake water off of me. When I was done I looked at the time and realized I only had an hour till we were supposed to leave. I quickly straighten my hair, put my makeup on and put on my outfit along with my sneakers. Once I am ready I go downstairs. 

Ethan comes over to me. "You look really hot babe" He hugs me and kisses my lips.

I blush "Thank you" I kiss him back.

Everyone is ready so we separate into different cars and leave.

olivia.blackwell

blackwell

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

Tagged: edwards.73

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

Tagged: trevorzegras, jackhughes, _quinnhughes

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

olivia.blackwell: Boat day + Party fit 😛

Liked by trevorzegras, lhughes_06 and 2,469 others

Comments turned off by creator

************

The party was fine. I mostly hung out with Trevor, Jack and Luke. I wanted to dance with Ethan but I had no idea where he was. So I just stayed talking to Jack and Trevor while Luke went to find Ethan. I haven't had that many drinks, I was a little tipsy but not drunk by any means. We stand there talking for a while longer till we decide it's probably time to go. 

I went to find Luke to tell him we were leaving. I walked up the stairs he had earlier walked up in an attempt to find Ethan. He hadn't come back so I assume he was still up here. I turned the corner at the top of the steps and ran into a body. 

"Shit, sorry." I apologized. I looked up to find a very flustered Luke. He laughed it off nervously. "We want to leave. Did you find Ethan yet?" I asked him

"Um, yeah. He said he'll meet us back at the house." He answered me not making eye contact with me at all. I gave him a confused look but he just walked past me down the stairs. He found Trevor and Jack. 

I walked down to the group of boys and turned to Luke. "Hey, what's up? Is everything ok?" I was  concerned for him.

Luke grabbed my shoulders lightly, looked me in the eyes and said "We need to talk."

A/N| Sorry this chapter was kinda sloppy. I I hope I have more time tomorrow to write! If you have any ideas please comment them!