11

I was downstairs alone when Luke came downstairs.

"I told him he couldn't stay here anymore." He told me quietly referring to Ethan.

"Im sorry" I apologized.

He shook his head and sat down on the chairs across the kitchen island from me. "For what?"

"You had to tell your best friend to leave because of me." I answered quietly. 

"He fucked up Liv. Not you. Don't blame yourself." He told me "Plus I like you more than him anyway." He added with a laugh. 

I laughed as well. Luke can always make me feel better no matter what I'm upset about. 

"Now you ready to have the best lake day in like forever!?" Luke exclaimed changing the subject.

"Always!" I jumped, exited for what is to come later.

*       *       *

Right now I am laying on the front of the boat trying to get a good base tan for the summer. The boys are sitting and talking with each other, beers in their hands and music playing in the background. This is what summer should feel like. I don't have a care in the world now that 'you know who' is gone. My mind is peaceful for once in a really long time.

I soon started to get bored so I went and joined the boys in their talking. I sat down in the open seat next to Cole. "There is a party tonight at my friends house down the street. Are you guys down to go?" Quinn asked 

"Are these your fun or weird friends?" Alex asked earning a laugh from the group.

"Ha ha very funny. But for your information it's neither. These are ones you guys don't know."Quinn responded. "We will have to see where they rank tonight I guess." 

No one ever turns down a party so we all agreed. Free alcohol and a good time. Who doesn't want that? I haven't been to a good part in a long time so I am pretty exited. 

We continue to talk about anything and everything until we decide it is time to go back to the house and get ready for the party.

I shower when I get back then head to my closet to see what I am gonna wear. I hate this part of getting ready. I am so indecisive like all of the time but when it comes to picking out what to wear I am even worse.

I finally decide on a brown corset kinda top with jean shorts and my white platform converse. I curl my hair and do light makeup consisting of mascara, blush, highlighter and lipgloss. I finish the outfit with gold jewelry.

Once I am finished I walk downstairs and wait for the boys to be ready. Soon all of the boys were downstairs. They insisted on pregaming so that's what we did. After thirty minutes of that we headed out to the party. Alex drove because he wasn't drinking much. He said he will be DD but well see how that goes, we might have to Uber or walk home. 

There wasn't enough seats for everyone so by default I got put in the back because I was the smallest. Trevor, Jack, Luke, and Cole all squeezed in the back row of the car somehow. I am laying across the boy's laps with them holding me down so I don't fall. Meanwhile I am holding my top so nothing falls out.

We arrive at the party after ten long minutes in the car. Trevor helps me out and I thank him while adjusting myself, making sure I have everything. Once we walk in the door everyone immediately heads for the drinks. Including Alex.

"I thought you we going to be DD!" I yell at him ask he is downing his beer.

"Did we really think that was going to happen?" He questioned, finishing the beer. 

I shake my head at him giggling. Jack hands me a drink and I take it graciously. After we all have a drink or two, we head over to everyone else and start socializing. Everyone seems pretty cool so far. I am having a great time.

I am on my fourth beer with two shots in-between them. I think it's safe to say i'm starting to feel it. In fact almost all of the boys are hammered as well. 

Trevor comes up to me. "Hey Liv!" he slurs "You look really pretty tonight."

I blush "Thank you Trev, you look pretty good too"

He grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. He stands across from me as his hand falls on my hip.

"You are so beautiful." He complements. I don't know if its the alcohol talking or him but I liked it.

"Stoppp" I drunkenly giggle. 

"No"

"Yes" 

"No"

"Ye-" I get cut off by him placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss as he did too.

He pulled away "No" He smirked

A/N| I am so sorry I haven't been updating! I am trying to do at least once a week and more if I can. Please comment any ideas you have!!