9

My eyes were closed and I was soaking up the sun. I was getting a little hot in my sweatshirt but I didn't take it off. I was minding my own business when a shadow started to block my sun. I opened my eyes and saw Trevor standing over me. "What do you want?" I groaned at him pushing him off trying to feel the sun again.

He sat down next to me "Do you want to play with us?" he asked gently. He knew something had happened but I don't now if he knew what.

"You mean play beer pong and get drunk?" I sassed him.

"It doesn't have to be beer pong." he reasoned "I know you're always down for volleyball. Wanna play?" He asked with a smirk.

"Ugh, you know me too well Zegras." I smelled and took his hand that he was giving me to get up. He led me to the other guys.

"Look who decided to show up!" Jack greeted me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I had a feeling my eyes were still at least a little puffy considering all of the guys were looking at me with sympathetic eyes. Everyone except for Ethan of corse. I leaned into Jack and gave him a small smile.

"Ok so what are the teams gonna be?" Alex questioned.

"I want Liv!" Luke, Jack and Trevor all yelled at the same time. 

"Oh, I see why you wanted me to play." I said laughing along with them. 

Ethan rolled his eyes "I think i'm gonna sit this one out." and with that he left to go back inside. You don't see me complaining.

Once he was inside everyone looked at me with urging looks. They wanted to know what happened. I guess Ethan didn't tell them. I took a deep breath "We broke up." I stated looking at the ground. 

"We had a feeling." Luke said "We could hear you guys yelling from inside."

My head shot up and looked at all of them with wide eyes. "Did you hear what we were saying?"I asked afraid of the answer. It would be so embarrassing if they heard my ex-boyfriend slut shaming me.

"Not really. Why what did he say to you?" Cole asked concerned.

I looked back at the ground. "I don't really want to talk about it right now." I muttered hoping they would understand.

Jack pulled me in once again. "Take your time Liv. We will listen when you're ready." Jack told me in my ear. I nodded. He gave a look to the rest of the boys telling them to stop talking about it.

"Who is ready to play some volleyball!?" Alex exclaimed. Thank god.

The teams ended up being me, Trevor, and Jack against Luke, Cole, Alex, and Quinn. They had one more because they decided that since there was a college player on the other team it would probably be the most fair. We started putting up the net and spraying the lines. These games got intense. I was going to be all time passer because I was 1) The Libero at MSU and 2) I was the shortest. Before we started I reluctantly took off my sweatshirt leaving me in my bikini top and running shorts.

"Listen i'm going all out because i'm not losing to you guys. So if anything falls out of this top just mind your own business please." I said with a smile. The guys just laughed at me.

I started the game off with a serve. It went back and forth for awhile but my team eventually got the point. We made up our own stupid cheer and continued the game. I was having a really good time, I wasn't thinking Ethan at all. I was simply having fun and hanging out with my best friends.

After an hour of playing the game ended with my team winning obviously. We were all hot after the game and decided to get in the lake. I took off my shorts revealing my bathing suit bottoms. I could feel someone staring at me. I quickly glanced over and saw it was Trevor. I honestly didn't mind. I just smiled at him and got in the water. We played around for a while but eventually calmed down and chatted with everyone. 

Time passed and I was on Trevors back because everyone wanted to go deeper but I couldn't touch, so he offered and I took it. My head was rested on his shoulder with my arms and legs wrapped around him. He held my legs so I didn't fall off.

 "Should we do a camp fire night like we used to tonight?" Luke asked. Everyone nodded at him and his idea.

We talked for a really long time till we decided it was time to go back inside and dry off. So I got off Trevors back and started to swim back. I thanked Quinn as he helped me on the dock. I grabbed my phone and clothes that I had taken off earlier and followed Cole, Luke and Jack into the house. Luke opened the door and immediately stopped at the sight of something. The three exchanged looks as Luke went inside while Cole shut the door and turned around to face me along with Jack.

They both gave me a guilty smile. "What are you  guys doing? I'm really cold!" I whined at them. 

"Ok, um. Trevor come with me to get us all some towels." Cole said as Trevor followed him inside and Jack moved me so I could not see inside the house when they opened the door.

I looked at him confused. "Jack please, I just want to go inside where it is warm." I was told him. I tried to move past him but he kept blocking my way

"What's happening?" I heard behind me as Jack looked up to answer the guys but I took it as a chance to move around him and open the door. "No! Olivia!" Jack shouted as his hands grabbed my waist to pull me back but it was too late. I already saw what they were trying to hide from me. 

"what the fuck." is all that came out of my mouth as I stood there.

A/N| Cliffhanger! I hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far. I really am trying to update as much as I can! Please comment any ideas and feedback you have!