00.

I am so excited to start this!! I've had this idea for some time but I've been busy with working on my house of the dragon books that I never had time... NOW I DO! Again, my oc and Anakin will end up together, if you don't like it don't read, and before you ask, "oH bUt WhAt AbOuT lUkE aNd LeIa?" Just read and find out. I have plans for than. Hehe.

-
To say Alec was nervous would be an understatement. After the events in the cave, Alec and Anakin were split up. Anakin went with the newly appointed Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi while Alec stayed with Master Yoda in the Jedi Temple.

For six years Alec was never allowed on any missions, nor was he allowed to leave Coruscant, the excuse of the council was that Alec was not ready, but seeing as other Padawans went on assignments with their master's at nearly half Alec's age, he knew they were feeding him lies.

Alec knew the real reason they kept him locked inside the temple. Alec was known as the light one, a Jedi with a connection to the force, unseen by any before him. The light one would bring peace and prosperity to the galaxy, but the light one could also be tainted by the dark side. That's what the council feared. With each passing day Alec grows more powerful and if not kept in check, the power would grow and if the boy joins the dark side of the force, not even the council could imagine what Alec would bring. The horror, the pain, the suffering that would ensue would be devastating.

But now things are different, the council has finally given Alec the freedom he so craved, his need for adventure and wonder at last fed when he finally got an assignment. With the upcoming senators vote just a few short years away, Senator Amidala would arrive to Coruscant, and Alec's assignment is to protect her at all costs, Alec spent four years as Padmé Amidala's personal guard, stay at her side at all times, minus her bed chambers and of course the restroom.

After four years away, Alec is returning to Coruscant where he will reunite with not only the Jedi council, but also Anakin. It had been many years since the two friends last saw each other, which brings us back to why Alec is so nervous.

Arriving at the landing pad, Alec hopped out of the ship, lending a hand to Padmé who was disguised as another rider. In the decoy ship, Padmés decoy, Corde, and other protector began to exit the ship, surrounded by other guards. "I hope we are clear." Alec whispers to Padmé, who in turn nods.

A very strong feeling began to flow through Alec, a feeling of pain and suffering, the feeling he gets when something bad is about to happen. "Padmé get down!" Holding up his hand, Alec uses the force to push Padmé down before using the force again to create a sort of shield between them and the ship. The ship then burst into flames, the debris flying at the shield at such an intense speed. Alec began to groan, holding a shield this big for a certain amount of time can be draining.

Once the explosion calmed, Alec let the shield fall. Padmé got up and ran to the woman pretending to be her as the dizziness Alec felt subsided.

Rushing towards Padmé, he noticed Corde had succumbed to her injuries. Alec couldn't help feeling terrible, no one should have to die like that, no one should have to die at all. "Milady, you're still in danger here." Captain Typho, Padmés main guard said as he stood beside her.

"I agree, we need to get you somewhere safe." Alec held his hand in the hilt of his lightsaber as he looked around for any signs of an assassin. There was nobody.

Padmé stood from where she once kneeled, still staring at Corde. "I shouldn't have come back." Alec put his hand on Padmés back, rubbing it slowly. "We knew this day would come; the vote is important. Corde is with the force now, may she rest." Alec began to slightly pull Padmé towards safety with Artoo following close behind, knowing he could not let her stay out much longer.

They were now entering the room that the Jedi council and Chancellor Palpatine were in. Master Yoda was the first to greet them. "Senator Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform— terrible. Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart." Padmé smiled, looking over at Alec, "it was all thanks to Alec, he saved me when the ship exploded."

Yoda and the rest of the council all looked over at Alec, each with an impressed and proud look on their faces. "Protected the Senator, you have. Impressed with you, we all are." Master Yoda told his young Padawan.

"Thank you, master but praises are not necessarily, I did what any good Jedi would have done." Alec spoked modestly, bowing his head slightly at his master. "Modest you are, my young Padawan, good at heart and mind you are." Alec kept the smile on his face as he crossed his arms. "Your words move me deeply, master. Thank you."

Master Yoda nods at his young Padawan as Padmé begins to speak again, "Do you have any idea who was behind the attack?"

Master Windu walks towards where everyone was standing, "Our intelligence points to disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo." He told them.

Alec raised his head once again, staring at Master Windu, "Do you think it could have been Count Dooku?" He asked. From his experience ten years ago, nothing is impossible, especially when it involves the force.

"He is a political idealist, not a murderer." Master Ki-Adi-Mundi spoke up as he looked on to the young Padawan. "You know Alec, Count Dooku was once a Jedi. He couldn't assassinate anyone, it's not his character." Master Windu explained as Alec looked on.

"Jedi can turn to the dark side as easily as they turn to light, you have all taught me this, what's to say Count Dooku hasn't done just that?" Alec found it weird that the council never thought about that, why wouldn't they look into it? "For certain senator, in grave danger you are." Master Yoda had a point, Padmé was supposed to die in the explosion, whoever this assassin is, he won't stop until she is dead, and Alec would never allow that.

"Master Jedi, may I suggest the senator be placed under the protection of your graces?" Alec looked at Chancellor Palpatine, not only in shock but also in offense, Alec was already protecting her, and had been doing a good job at it. "I have Alec at my side at all times already... chancellor if I may also comment I do not believe-"

"The situation is that serious? And yes you do have Alec, and I have no doubt he's done a magnificent job, but this needs more of a master Jedi touch." Alec bit his tongue to stop himself from sending a remark, remembering that this was indeed the chancellor. "Perhaps someone you're both familiar with will ease any doubts and less disturb you." Chancellor Palpatine finished.

Someone they were familiar with? Who could that be- oh. OH!! Alec couldn't help but smirk alittle, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea anymore. "An old friend, like Master Kenobi." With Kenobi came Anakin, and Padmé knew this, she knew how much Alec missed his friend, so with a sigh, Padmé agreed on behalf of Alec, just she didn't say it aloud. "That's possible, he's just returned from a border dispute on Ansion."

Alec noted this. He can just imagine Obi-Wan and Anakin on Ansion.

"Do it for me milady, the thought of losing you...is unbearable." Palpatine finished, speaking directly at Padmé. "Fine, I will do it. But I only ask that Alec also remain with us, that he continue his assignment with me." If the council weren't around, Alec would have been jumping with excited and thanking Padmé, she knew how much he cared and missed Anakin. "My young Padawan stay with you, he will." Master Yoda agreed.

"Thank you, master." Alec bowed his head as a sign of gratitude. "I will have Obi-Wan report to you immediately, milady." Master Windu told Padmé as everyone began to leave the room.

As Padmé and Alec walked out, Alec lightly bumped Padmés shoulder with his own. "You're amazing." Padmé let out a laugh, "I know." She said, causing them both to laugh.

Alec was nervous and happy, so many other emotions all in one, he was finally going to be reunited with his best friend.

-

Awww I love Padmé for that, her and Alec's friendship is amazing and I can't wait for it to progress, also I think Padmé might be the captain of the ship 👀