The Beginning.

I've thought about this book for so long, I've pictured my OC many times and i just know you guys are going to love Alec, he's such a sweet bean.

-

A LONG TIME AGO...IN A GALAXY FAR AWAY Master Yoda of the Jedi council was meditating, nothing unusual as this was something the small green Jedi did often but today was different, he was less focused, more distraught as he winced and grunted, something was happening within the force, something powerful... something never seen before, something that frightened Yoda. "Go to Alderaan, I must." He muttered to himself.

On Alderaan

Painful groans and loud grunts were heard all throughout the medical bay as Sarah Blazeth gave birth to her son, who she named Alec Blazeth,"Let me hold him." She muttered tiredly, holding her hands out towards her son. The medical bot obliged, handing the infant baby to his mother, "He is beautiful, and healthy." Sarah's sister, Breha Organa, the queen of Alderaan said as she smiled down at her little sister and newborn nephew.

Breha offered to stand by her sister as she gave birth, seeing as the father had run off shortly before she went into labor. Sarah refused to name the father, saying he was nothing more now than a stain on her sons' bloodline, this did not keep Breha from her curiosities though, but she remained silent for that remaining year.

Sarah stared at the babe in her arms for a moment longer, smiled, then handed it to Master Yoda, who was standing on a chair next to Sarah's bed. "He will have a good life, right?" She asked, tears falling from her piercing blue eyes. "Good life he will have, my apprentice he will be." Yoda replied, staring down at the young babe with curiosity in his eyes.

"I know Jedi come for younglings early on, but why now? Why right after I give birth?" It was a known fact that Jedi take force-sensitive children from their parents and train them in the arts of the Jedi, but none ever this young. "Clouded this boys future is, the light one I believe him to be, must be trained very early, seduced by the dark side he will become if not trained by me."

The Alderaanians had no clue what Master Yoda was talking about, but it was clear that whatever it was, it was bad. "Just, take care of him for me, please." Yoda gave a slight nod before leaving with the babe in hand. He thought it best to leave quickly. He has had to take many younglings from their families, the sooner the better, as to not form any attachments would make it easier for the youngling and the parent.

"Powerful, you will become. Trained, you will me." Yoda muttered to the babe as the ship they were on took off, to Coruscant they go.

nine years later

"But master, I'm nine years old, I've done all the trainings you've wanted, I've created a connection with the force, I'm finally ready for a lightsaber." Alec pleaded, walking side by side with his Master, who funny enough, was the same size as he was. "Must prove you are ready." Yoda rolled his eyes; this was the tenth time in a week that Alec as asked to go to ILUM.

With a knowing smirk, Alec reached his hand out, using the force to snatch Master Yoda's lightsaber from his belt. "See, proven." Yoda stared at his young apprentice with a smile. "Perhaps you are ready."

Alec let out a yippee as he began to do a happy dance around Yoda. Clearing his throat, Alec regain his composure. "I mean, thank you master. All the other younglings have had their lightsabers for a long time, I began to feel left out and like a failure." Yoda then hit Alec on the arm with his cane, "Mind of your feeling, you must be." Alec gave a nod as he rubbed his arm. "Yes master."