𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑- 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓

Alastor waited patiently at the hotel bar, dusting himself off a bit. Give the man a little credit he spruced up too. He wore a red vintage top hat on his head along with some red jewels lining his regular suit.

He heard your footsteps and perked up to look at you on the staircase. 

His face instantly flushed a deep red, even deeper than his suit

Angel Dust noticed you too and whistled. "Goddamn Al, you're one lucky guy." he grinned, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

He didn't respond, only stammers came out his mouth.

You chuckled and moved a strand of your hair out of the way. "Good enough for the great Radio Demon?" you joked moving closer to them.

"M-more than good enough." he muttered, still admiring your appearance.

"Perfect." you smiled. "Shall we?"

He smirked and gestured his arm. "We shall miss."

You smiled even wider and linked your arm with his. With that, he left the hotel alongside you.

Angel, however, felt conflicted.

He ruffled his hair as he slumped down in his seat.

He was happy for Al of course, but he couldn't help but feel jealous. 

You were his weren't you? And he took you on a date as well, but maybe you thought of it as just going out as friends.

But there was one thought that saddened him the most.

Why didn't you dress up for him?

➽──────────────❥

"Sooo, anything special planned?" you asked.

"You'll see." he grinned. 

He snapped his fingers and the two of you teleported outside the place.

"We're here~"He gestured to a fancy looking restaurant with wide open windows showing the demons dining inside. With the classiest chandelier hanging above them,  smooth jazz was playing and there was probably some high-class food as well.

"I...was not expecting this." you chuckled.

He grinned. "Well, only the best for you."

Both of you walked inside and a demon lead you two to your table, since there wasn't much people around.

"So," he sat across from you and smiled. "For two people who spend a lot of time together, we don't know much about each other do we?"

You giggled. "Yeah now that I think about it."

"Tell me then. How'd you die?"

"Well," you started, "it's a longg story." you chuckled.

(A/n: see prologue)